[Soccer] How many tricks do you guys know?

Well just out of curiosity: How many tricks do you guys know in soccer, if you play it at all?

Personally, I know:

-The Rabona

- Elastico

- Step Overs

- Rainbow

A whole lot fewer now than three years ago when I was playing soccer. ;)

Although in my experience, a lot of the time your fancy stuff will only work once or twice, after that a defender of any worth can take the ball away in the time it takes you to do your fancy moves. It looks cool, but is mostly worthless.

dunno what it's called but, go for an obvious back heel (when a defend is comin side on), they'll read it and start to turn to go behind you/towards the player behind, but you back heel it onto your other leg. if you don't do it too hard or trip over the ball you'll be in some nice space :p

I'm ok at a bit of footie, step overs usually do the trick for me. Mainly my tricks involve my first touch and taking it away from defenders. Also I'm perfecting a new trick known as thee razzle-dazzle hail mary over head kick :ninja:

The only soccer trick I know how to do is when I used to go watch my university's soccer games. I wouldn't sit in the stands like the rest of the people. I'd sit 30 yards behind one of the goals between the field and a parking lot. I'd wait for a shot on goal to come flying off the field in my direction, I'd pick up the ball and run straight back to my dorm room. Woot, free $250 soccer balls.

To all those with fancy feet, I know the "Take that you fancy footed ******". Works a treat :laugh:

To all those with fancy feet, I know the "Take that you fancy footed ******". Works a treat :laugh:

couldn't put it better myself

being a defender, theres no better satisfaction than to crunch a fancy little ****.

my other tricks involve the "stand infront of goalkeeper at corners so he can't get to the ball" trick, and the "superb slowmotion looking save" when im in goal :D

The only soccer trick I know how to do is when I used to go watch my university's soccer games. I wouldn't sit in the stands like the rest of the people. I'd sit 30 yards behind one of the goals between the field and a parking lot. I'd wait for a shot on goal to come flying off the field in my direction, I'd pick up the ball and run straight back to my dorm room. Woot, free $250 soccer balls.

Haha. Balls don't cost that much.. do they?

I dont play much but the funniest trick I ever used was to fill a soccer ball with lead beads from an old tractor tire , and leave it by the driveway in the grass.

Kids would see it on their way to or from school and run up and kick it. boy-o-boy the reactions when it didn't move and more often then not, would end with screaming and cursing while limping off or being carried off!!!

I miss those days :rolleyes:

Do you mean know as in you can do them? or just know the name of them?

Yeah, I can do them.

A whole lot fewer now than three years ago when I was playing soccer. ;)

Although in my experience, a lot of the time your fancy stuff will only work once or twice, after that a defender of any worth can take the ball away in the time it takes you to do your fancy moves. It looks cool, but is mostly worthless.

Wrong, you can C. Ronaldo bamboozling the defenders with the very same stuff.

Haha! The best trick of all! :p

I can do..

Bicycle kick (although i almost broke my neck last time i did it)

Nutmeg

Stepovers

Around the world

learning some more tricks day by day. Youtube is how you learn ;)

The best trick of all, the banana kick :whistle: !

Scirwode