Saw: The Game Announced

Hmm interesting, this could turn out to be a really good game or a really bad one. And it will most probably be subject to one or two lawsuits and maybee even banned in some countries. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

I can't see in any way that this is going to be a good game.

same here, its probably going to be a very action-driven instead of a story-driven game... by action i do not mean the thrill, i rather mean pure bloody actions -> we've had enough of that, HD won't make it better. this better won't be a very movie-based game :D

Glassed Silver:mac

I can't see in any way that this is going to be a good game.

I agree with you there.

And if they are planning to put in tonnes of gore like the films, then it will most likely get loads of media attention and get banned before even going on sale.

I never had faith in movie based games from the beginning.

Seriously they have a good story just on the movies but why screw with that reputation..

A game tie in on a poor movie series. Might as well throw the money in to a fire. It'd be no doubt more constructive!

You are in the minority there.

Saw IV - 61%

Saw III - 58%

Saw II - 65%

Saw - 76%

So the majority of average people who see films enjoy and/or love the Saw series (based on RottenTomatoes community).

As for the game, it will suck only because most games based on films suck. The opposite is mostly true as well (films based on games tend to suck as well).

So the majority of average people who see films enjoy and/or love the Saw series (based on RottenTomatoes community).

People think Halo 3 is good. 'Simple people, simple things'.

But anyway, as you said, forced tie ins never work.

khmm...

could be a fun game but must say that it is hard to see how you can make a game out of this series...

maybe a puzzle one where you have to make traps and give people hope of escaping.. lol

This would be interesting on the Wii... haha

:laugh: I've been called a lot of things, but simple has never been one of them.

:laugh: Leave him be... If anything, Halo 3 is one of the more complicated FPS games out there right now. Simple people tend to not understand it. ;)

This will probably fail, but it'll be interesting to see how it works.

People think Halo 3 is good. 'Simple people, simple things'.

Whats wrong with Halo?? :blink: Maybe it's not your style fair enough, but I think you have to be overly critcal to say halo isn't good.

Well, this'll either rock...or suck.

If they take their time, and have a good concept, it might just work.