6 Nations LOL

It was annoying how England slacked so much in the second half that Wales just took advantage and won ;/

I still say that Sackey did make that try - trust the video refs to make decisions :p

It was annoying how England slacked so much in the second half that Wales just took advantage and won ;/

I still say that Sackey did make that try - trust the video refs to make decisions :p

I agree, Wales were lucky...but we still won.

Glad we won, as it was amazing watching it in the uni pub :D - about 70% welsh and 30% English etc..

Heh yeah, althought there WERE some good tries from both sides.

One of the greatest things I love about rugby is the sportsmanship from the players and fans. The players from both sides are probably gonna have a drink in the bar later, and the fans wouldn't even consider fighting or rioting after the match.

I was on the bus on the way back from work when I texted my mate to ask the score at that time. He replied Eng19 - Wal12. 5 minutes later he texted back and said Eng19 - Wal19. Then 3 minutes after I got a text saying Eng19 - Wal26. That was all during my 15 minute bus journey home. I wasn't happy :p

Heh yeah, althought there WERE some good tries from both sides.

One of the greatest things I love about rugby is the sportsmanship from the players and fans. The players from both sides are probably gonna have a drink in the bar later, and the fans wouldn't even consider fighting or rioting after the match.

Although there were a few songs about where chariots could be shoved....lol.

Yep, with rugby its all in good humour :D

a few friends of mine found the defeat hard to take but they werent crying about it, arguing and fighting like a football fan might which is what i love about rugby as you've all mentioned... they could actually compliment wales for a much better performance in the 2nd half and admit that england didn't live up to their best... wouldn't catch a football fan saying his team weren't playing well, the opposition always get "lucky" or the manager is "an idiot" ;)

I missed the start of the second half, but my dad was screaming. England went to bits. I'm very disappointed. England needed a convincing Six Nations to install some confidence in to the fans.

Well scotland had a bad match. Sure the ref was bad. Missing certain things like high tackles and forward passes.

Other then that Scotland didn't really seem much of a threat making soooooo many mistakes.

i have to agree there shibby, despite the dodgy official work (even though they have video referees...they should really be allowed to reverse decisions) scotland were just too lacklustre to beat those poncy frenchmen