Neowin Fantasy Baseball Season 2008

I have created the Neowin Fantasy Baseball League over at Yahoo.

The live draft is harder to schedule this year as time slots have to be picked instead of simply scheduling the time to our best convenience.

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League Information:

League: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/le.../neowinbaseball

Password: neowinRox

Live Draft: Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 1:00pm EST

Current Teams and Owners:

1. bangbang023 (bangbang023)

2. Fred'sDiamondDragons (Fred Derf)

3. SirKillJerk (Sir Kill Jerk)

4. Mumble's Minions (virtualmadden)

5. lawtai (lawtai)

6. Dead Man's Party (Purple Haze)

7. Santana on Mets (golfantastic)

8. SaucE's Monsters (SaucE)

9. Moose Knuckles (JAHSHAWAH)

10. BMac's Bunters (BMac)

11. Bronx Bombers (Adamb10)

12. Go Tribe! (Arkantos™)

There are 12 slots available so I ask that only serious contenders apply. If you plan on leaving half way through the season, don't sign up. If a second league is needed, it will be created.

Please post your team name here so we can keep track on the list above.

Edited by bangbang023

You guys need to let me know the name of your team when you register. I filled in two that I remember from last year, but I'm not psychic.

Added SaucE and virtualmadden.

Just a reminder, if people are going to be sore losers and try to destroy the league like they did last year, don't even bother signing up. I don't need that drama.

I pm'ed bangbang about this but maybe if one of you already registered members can help me I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to join but I don't have the league ID# and bang's link isn't working for me. Any help would be appreciated.

I pm'ed bangbang about this but maybe if one of you already registered members can help me I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to join but I don't have the league ID# and bang's link isn't working for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Neowin Baseball (ID# 1799)

Took some nifty and careful looking when I signed up to find the ID # too.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm definitely interested if you make a second league, is it points based or ROTO?

I believe it's what you would call Rotisserie. Each week, teams go head to head. There are 11 categories to win or lose. Ranks are based on overall W - L.