What a load of crap

If u want a bag of Laughs and A HUGGGE anti microsoft page

here it is..the sucker itself

haha

see his other articles as well, it seems he doesnt know how to write an article even though its one of the bigger Apple sites

You the author of that article is a fruitcake when he writes this:

"Macs tend to cost a bit more - and sometimes a lot more - than Windows PCs, but the Macintosh line of G4 desktops, iMacs, iBooks and PowerBooks also offers beautiful designs."

Originally posted by hulibecker

just like most things, you have to pay for style.

prob with macs is, might look good, but on inside, they are c**p

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are crap, they are just way to overpriced for a stylish case.

Its really quite odd, that all factions of the "MY OS IS BETTER THAN YOURS" war as so fanatical in their hatred of everything they don't know, or understand.

As someone who has taken the time to use both Macs and PC's, i can honestly say that anyone who wants to take the line "macs are crap" is talking ****.

Macs are every bit as good as PC's these days, and OSX is definatly on a par with XP, if not better. Thats not to say i prefer it and i will always by a windows advocate over the Apple OS. But some things Apple are just better at, those things tend to be things that the majority of windows users don't care about, i.e. how the case looks, or how their dock resizes. Windows users don't care about these things because they enjoy greater application compatibility or the ability to play more than a handful of games. Then, apple is again making leaps and bounds in providing both these to Mac users. And Windows PC manufacturers are desperatly trying to make their cases look nicer too. :smart:

There is very little to chose between the two platforms, its just what you want.

Windows XP is the best OS on the market, Apple Macs are not ****.

Grow up.:evil:

It is an opinion which i am perfectly entitled to view. Some people disagree, fair enough.

As for you being someone who has used both, well congratualtions to you. I too have used both, and on some occasions still do.

When i first got into computing, I prefered apple macs, bacuase for someone starting out, they were easier to use, not as much hassle for me personally with software, and upgrading etc.

AS AN OPINION... I now dont so much have a hatred for macs, but do believe in a comparision with PC's they come off worse. Maybe its because of the mass market, etc

I now prefer PC's to macs for a number of reasons, and given a choice will always use a PC, even for all the problems people can have with a PC!!

What I said about macs being crap was my own opinion, I have used both, so it is a balanced opinion.

you are entitled to your own opinion, but dont bother tryin to change mine. Im not getting into a slaggin match. What people like or dislike is up to them, I like PC's and dislike macs. If I upset u then most humble apologies, but take what i say as a opinion, not a critiscism to u!

GROW UP!! :evil:

I wouldn't comment of which ones preferred, but the majority of computer users in this world are preferred to use PC anyway. Doesn't matter if they use Windows or Linux or BeOS or something, it's still PC, not the crappy Mac. I'm not saying Mac is a junk, but that's the way each of the computer maker trying to attract customers. It's customer choice anyway :D

I have used all three. PC's, MAC and Linux.

I prefer PC's, although Mac has made some strides in the recent future.

I find that most if not all of the negativism comes from linux users. Their problem is that they don't realize the war is over and linux lost the desktop battle. This is one of the best articles on the subject.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.10/linux.html

The article makes a great point. Instead of trying to change the desktop world to linux, they should focus on the server side where they stand a chance of winning.

I don't want to start a flame war with fanatical linux users, but you guys can be a little self-righteous. I see much more flexibility and open mindedness in users of PC's and Mac's who see their choices in terms of preference and are at least open to looking at the other side.

anyway. just my two cents