[Bioshock] Stuck looking for the third Spider

bsad2.jpg

The third Spider that I have to take a picture of is in White Drawf but the gate blocks me. Ive taken the picture of the other two so it has to be in here. Ive never been able to get in White Drawf so some help would be nice. Thanks.

The 1st one was right when you walk out after talking to the man about taking pictures, then I remember getting one in the mail room or postal room or whatever it was called. Then there was one more. If you look at the hints it tells you.

The 1st one was right when you walk out after talking to the man about taking pictures, then I remember getting one in the mail room or postal room or whatever it was called. Then there was one more. If you look at the hints it tells you.

bsbx5.jpg

Theres my problem :(

There's a bug. If you don't get that first splicer in the interrogation room (the room where you first get the camera) there is no way to go back.

You can jump down and photograph the two splicers down the left and right hallways, but you can't jump up and get that first splicer you missed.

Start over from your last save. I know, it sucks.

There's a bug. If you don't get that first splicer in the interrogation room (the room where you first get the camera) there is no way to go back.

You can jump down and photograph the two splicers down the left and right hallways, but you can't jump up and get that first splicer you missed.

Start over from your last save. I know, it sucks.

I just started the game again aftering leaving it a couple of months; Left it because I was stuck on this and got into PES2008 and other stuff so I dont remember where was the first room where I got the camera.

Here's the map:

bsul1.jpg

Where exactly do I start and where exactly is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd splicers?

I HOPE my last save before this works; I only have 2 saves: One where I saved it myself because I was stuck on this and another autosave the game did.

bsad2.jpg

The third Spider that I have to take a picture of is in White Drawf but the gate blocks me. Ive taken the picture of the other two so it has to be in here. Ive never been able to get in White Drawf so some help would be nice. Thanks.

Look up. Above you.

Remember when you jumped down from there? A big explosion? There was a splicer in the interrogation room. You find the camera for the first time. Not knowing how it really works, like me, you didn't photograph the first splicer. Remember him in the room, then he jumped into the ceiling?

When you get all of the splicers, then that gate will open up.

The splicers are in Jet Postal, The Fighting McDonagh's, and above that locked gate! (No, you can't jump up there)

Look up. Above you.

Remember when you jumped down from there? A big explosion? There was a splicer in the interrogation room. You find the camera for the first time. Not knowing how it really works, like me, you didn't photograph the first splicer. Remember him in the room, then he jumped into the ceiling?

When you get all of the splicers, then that gate will open up.

The splicers are in Jet Postal, The Fighting McDonagh's, and above that locked gate! (No, you can't jump up there)

I see; I was trying to get up there by running/jumping, humping the crates (aka walljumping) and I was running out of ideas.

There isnt any trainer or cheat like less gravity, no clip, etc that lets me get up there and photograph the splicer?

Ill try reloading the last autosave and PRAY that its there.