Racing :

Need for Speed series.

FPS :

Nolf and Undying lately.

Sports :

Fifa RTWC and 2001.

And the best freaking game to always be on my hd :::::::

GRAND THEFT AUTO 2 ::::::::

Need for speed is ok (only the porche edittion is abit boring but it looks great)

I'm more of an F1 racing fan. I have GP3 and F1 racing championship (and a ff wheel which makes driving a lot more fun)

Haven't played this game in a really long time..

since..about umm.. 1 year?

my fav. Need For Speed series is Need For Speed 2, i didn't really like the other parts as much...

Oh, and before I forget, by any chance, are there players of POD(not the dreamcast version) lurking around somewhere here?

I know it's a very old game, but it was one of my best racing games since i stopped playing. Used to play it alot on GS.

NFS 1, HS and PU are the best. But the truth is they lost the plot after making NFS II. Ea Canada and Seatlle was divided when the other games were made. Nfs 6 might be coming for the X Box and now we got NFS MCO which is online only.

Gran Tourismo series is the best, It cant be rivalled on the Console. PC has quite a few good racing games now. The main thing is why isnt it ported to the pc. It would rock. The thing is Sony is using this game to make the people buy the PSX, which is like Ms ie inclusion. Forcing the user to do what the co. wants. Imagine : GF 3, High Res and GT3 :) It would blow away most games out there.

My favs would have to be

Quake 2, Starcraft: Broodwars, Unreal Tournament

Diablo 1, then maybe something like blood 2 the chosen (just cause its gory as hell)

Al

• 2 years later...
Oh, and before I forget, by any chance, are there players of POD(not the dreamcast version) lurking around somewhere here?

I know it's a very old game, but it was one of my best racing games since i stopped playing. Used to play it alot on GS.

I have POD! It came with our first PC, it was amazing back then :)

.t

I have POD! It came with our first PC, it was amazing back then :)

.t

POD 0wned back in the day...

POD and Whiplash

Those were the days of head to head racing

*sigh*

Cheers

Whiplash, DOS. Man, those were the days. Used to play it when I first got into PCs

Favorite fps: battlefield 1942

- this game is so awesome. You can do about everything. It's freedom and strategy plays a big role cause the team needs help at any given time.

Favorite strategy: battlefield 1942

- right Again this. Well it isn't just about "SHOOT EM I'M TEH l33t SH00tAH". You have to plan your attacks, otherwise you waste time respawning half of the time

Favorite racing: battlefield 1942

- am I nuts? a littlebit. Nothing's better than a BOAT RACE TIL DEATH. Me and my friend, we take a boat, we just go straight and we try to shoot eachother seeing who's the last man floating.

Favorite oldies: list here is a bit long.

- doom series (1 & 2)

- scorched earth: mother of all games. This game inspired worms which inspired gunbound. God so many hours wasted killing stupid 2d tanks with FUNKY BOMBS!

- one must fall 2097: the only original fightning game which ever was released on the face of this planet. Upgrade your robot as you battle it on with others. Best feature was the techno/trance music!

Favorite all-time: civilization 2

- this was the only game where I wasted so many hours fighting/destroying others while listening to my music.

lol why do I see more and more people loving whiplash? we need to get someone to port it over to linux or winxp.

I wish I knew programming and not be an everyman geek.

Ah well, someone should be able to do it.

Cheers