The Big Wrestling Thread!

feel a bit disapointed about the rumble winner :(, just a little bit

It was too f***ing obvious. :/ He's also won $1,000 from CM Punk for pointing at the WrestleMania sign.

It was too f***ing obvious. :/ He's also won $1,000 from CM Punk for pointing at the WrestleMania sign.

yes he did XD punk said it

my guess on rock vs punk: 1 name MADDOX! ;)

yes he did XD punk said it

my guess on rock vs punk: 1 name MADDOX! ;)

Haymen said he had a job for Maddox.

LAME

Rock Wins after a match restart from Vince.

Shield attacked Rock in the dark, punk pins rock, Vice goes to strip punk and Rock asks for a Restart and wins with a peoples elbow.

And damn, Rock gets winded fasttttttt. I mean I know he's way older now than a decade ago, and he wrestles about as often as Undertaker does, but still he's in great shape physically.

Also, it would have been so awesome if

The Shield came out and beat down Punk, lettting Rock win that way and turning Rock heel. Oh man, that could have been a great swerve.

I was thinking when they talked about how long CM Punk has had the title. Has anyone stopped to think that maybe CM Punk wanted to lose tonight? Maybe take some time off. Wrestling everyday for that long has got to be exhausting. Sucks that Rock was the one to take it but as soon as Cena won I knew.

don't think here will be a rock vs cena 2, winning the RR gave him a shot for the World title at WM

Unless Punk wins it back at EC, it's most definitely already set up as Rock vs. Cena at WM for the title. Unless Ziggler cashes at some point?

just did some reading... :

"it has earned him a chance to challenge for the title of his choosing"

Yup rock vs Cena 2

According to PWInsider.com, Brock Lesnar has signed a new, two year deal with WWE that will see Lesnar remain under contract with the company through WrestleMania 31.

Lesnar's current WWE deal was set to expire after WrestleMania 29.

It'll be interesting to see who else they put him up against besides Triple H.

I don't think it was The Shield who attacked Rock. I think it was Maddox, this will be revealed and the title will go back to Punk.

Meh /care

If they plan to go down that route, then it is going to crash and burn in spectacular fashion, thanks to a little invention called the camera...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

I will say this, might as well give the title Santa he comes but once a year, stupid ending to RR

and as for Cena well I AM DONE, we knew it yes but at least do something inventive Vince

I will say this, might as well give the title Santa he comes but once a year, stupid ending to RR

and as for Cena well I AM DONE, we knew it yes but at least do something inventive Vince

I said it last year. The only good reason for Rock winning at 28 was for Cena to beat him at 29.

I said it last year. The only good reason for Rock winning at 28 was for Cena to beat him at 29.

Yeah still utter bs, I remember when I was used to watch the wrestling years ago like 6/7 years ago when RR was unpredictable and you never knew who was favourite to win...but now its just sad

don't think here will be a rock vs cena 2, winning the RR gave him a shot for the World title at WM

LOL, wut?

The RR winner gets to pick what title he goes for. And that will be the WWE Championship.

Also: Hopefully The Rock brings out a new title design.

Yeah still utter bs, I remember when I was used to watch the wrestling years ago like 6/7 years ago when RR was unpredictable and you never knew who was favourite to win...but now its just sad

It was only this year it was predictable. Who had Sheamus last year or ADR the year before? No one. Get over it. He's the goddamn face of the company. If you want someone that is ready to replace him - besides Sheamus - name them. There isn't anyone yet. There are people that can get there - but no one is ready yet. And like it or not, but the 'face' has to be an American. That eliminates Barrett, Cesaro, and even Sheamus from being A #1 top of the list in WWE.

Yes, Cena beats Rock this year at WM. Yes, Cena will win A LOT this year. They are playing up the same storyline as AJ Styles in TNA. The redemption year.

This is what happens to heels. They get their comeuppance eventually. He had a long title reign. He moves on to the Undertaker for WrestleMania. Hell of a parting gift, a WM match with the phenom. More prestigious, IMO, than the WWE title match.