The Big Wrestling Thread!

There are a lot of rumors on the web about some of the matches that we'll see at WM. In fact, it's not about the matches as it is about the appearances. From what I've seen over the years, these rumors are mostly the same, regarding Sting and Goldberg showing up and wrestling with Taker, Raybak, Cena, etc. While I'm almost 100% certain that we won't see Sting in WWE anytime soon, I have a feeling that Goldberg will be there, even if it's for a 2 minutes demolition match against someone. What do you guys think? :)

There are a lot of rumors on the web about some of the matches that we'll see at WM. In fact, it's not about the matches as it is about the appearances. From what I've seen over the years, these rumors are mostly the same, regarding Sting and Goldberg showing up and wrestling with Taker, Raybak, Cena, etc. While I'm almost 100% certain that we won't see Sting in WWE anytime soon, I have a feeling that Goldberg will be there, even if it's for a 2 minutes demolition match against someone. What do you guys think? :)

Sting's TNA contract is coming to an end but yeah I agree he'll resign with TNA because it's easy money for him. Goldberg maybe with Ryback but that would mean maybe Ryback winning? and maybe Goldberg might not want that. Lesnar I would imagine will be there as will Hogan

Hello,

The problem with Sting is mostly money: Undertaker would win (there would be NO CHANCE IN HELL (sorry Vince) that they would let a guy who has NEVER wrestled in the WWE win against someone who has been loyal to the company for more than 20 years and end the streak) and Sting will have to be paid A LOT of money to take that fall.

Sting will always be known as the Pele of wrestling; Great but never played in the big league.

Sting's TNA contract is coming to an end but yeah I agree he'll resign with TNA because it's easy money for him. Goldberg maybe with Ryback but that would mean maybe Ryback winning? and maybe Goldberg might not want that. Lesnar I would imagine will be there as will Hogan

Yeah, Hogan will most likely be there, and also Lesnar (really don't care for this guy, never liked him). And yes, I also think that Goldberg would not want to loose, at least not without some big pile of $$ going in his pocket. But who knows? Maybe it would worth it, his appearance alone would have a huge effect on the fans, and it's WM30 so it should have at least one special appearance.

Personally, I wouldn't want a match with Ryback, get Goldberg in the ring with The Rock instead. Much more entertaining. :)