The Big Wrestling Thread!

Well i rather not see it. its pointless. I rather see women wrestling than lame lesbian promos 

I'd rather see neither. At least, the main roster version of women's wrestling. Now the NXT version, thats a different story.

I'd rather see neither. At least, the main roster version of women's wrestling. Now the NXT version, thats a different story.

NXT Divas is something I enjoy watching, just a shame when they go up they get watered down :(

NXT Divas is something I enjoy watching, just a shame when they go up they get watered down :(

me too. The R-evo match was amazing! I dont recall getting that excited over a divas match and had no idea who was gona win

The UFC has signed CM Punk, and Bellator MMA might be on the verge of signing its own former WWE star.

Bellator president Scott Coker told MMA Fighting on Monday that his organization has been in negotiations with former WWE standout Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio, whose real name is Jose Rodriguez, fought in MMA for nine years, including a pair of bouts with PRIDE.

"I think that we did reach out," Coker said. "I'm not sure where that is and by no means is it in the 11th hour, but I know there's some dialogue going on."

Rodriguez, who competed in MMA under the name Dos Caras, Jr., has a notable head kick knockout loss to Mirko Cro Cop at PRIDE Bushido 1 in 2003 on his record. Rodriguez trained under Marcos Ruas and went 9-5 in his mixed martial arts career between 2001 and 2010. Seven of his nine career victories came via submission.

Rodriguez, 37, is 6-foot-5 and more than 230 pounds, so he would likely compete in either the heavyweight or light heavyweight division.

In pro wrestling, Rodriguez was a popular former WWE champion and also competed for Mexican organizations AAA and CMLL. He was fired by WWE in August after slapping an employee. Rodriguez has said the man, a web producer, made a racist joke about him, prompting the physical altercation.

After being ousted by WWE, Rodriguez returned to AAA, where he won the heavyweight title earlier this month. Rodriguez also reportedly a signed a deal with U.S. wrestling promotion Ring of Honor.

Could Rodriguez return to MMA with Bellator next? Coker likes the idea.

"He's had a lot of great MMA fights and I just think that would be a fun time to see him fight some of the guys we have on our roster," Coker said.

Bellator already has former WWE champion Bobby Lashley on its roster. Tito Ortiz and Muhammed Lawal, two of Bellator's biggest stars, also have dabbled in pro wrestling with TNA.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/23/7438867/bellator-in-talks-with-former-wwe-star-alberto-del-rio

Wrestling superstar Kevin Nash was arrested early Christmas Eve morning -- after getting into a bloody fight with his teenage son Tristen ... TMZ has learned.

The 55-year-old legend -- who is currently under contract with the WWE -- was taken into custody in Volusia County, Florida  after cops received a call about a domestic incident just after midnight. 

When cops arrived to the scene ... they noticed blood on Kevin's face and arrested Nash.

Two hours later, cops received another 911 call from a person claiming 18-year-old Tristen attacked his mother. He was also arrested for battery. 

Cops tell TMZ alcohol may have been a factor.

Both men were hauled to a nearby jail where they were booked and are currently being held without bond. 

FYI -- Nash (6'10" and 328 pounds) is one of of the biggest stars in wrestling ... he's won titles in the WWE, WCW and TNA ... by using his signature move, the jackknife powerbomb.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/12/24/kevin-nash-arrested-battery-wwe-wrestler/