High everyone

I was searching through Google for reviews on the best AV for 2008 and this site came up. I see that there are many useful Sections of this forum where i can learn a few things. To sum it all up: this site is awesome.

This site IS/WAS/MAYBE awesome, but watch out for some zealous moderators, i.e. be VERY careful what you say here. Just because Neowin staff seem to sometimes implicitly condone piracy/other dodgy stuff, doesn't mean you ever can. What's good for the goose (Neowin staff) is NOT good for the gander (Neowin members)

Once you get over some nonsense, Neowin is really great! Welcome! :)

This site IS/WAS/MAYBE awesome, but watch out for some zealous moderators, i.e. be VERY careful what you say here. Just because Neowin staff seem to sometimes implicitly condone piracy/other dodgy stuff, doesn't mean you ever can. What's good for the goose (Neowin staff) is NOT good for the gander (Neowin members)

As regards the above post, ALL you have to do is go to the section that holds the rules of the forum, stay more or less within the guidelines, and you will have NO problems whatsoever!

Welcome, enjoy yourself, and may your stay be a long and fruitful one! :)

Here, have one:

tissue_cnd_design_res3.jpg