Hello from Leicester

Well, been here years but never done this.

I'm Nik, I live in Leicester with my wonderful fiancee. I work in Cambridgeshire as senior developer but only in title - this job has ground me down like you wouldn't believe...

I also work evenings as a karaoke jock, but recent business dealings in that area are leaving me a little jaded too.

I believe in hard work and hard play. I have a temper but it's usually controlled.

And if I ever sound like I'm short with you - I'm just being short, not rude.

Peace out - as they said in the 90's!

BOOOO! HISSSSSS! GET OFF THE STAGE! :boo:

:D I jest, it's nice to hear a formal introduction of yourself Nik (an odd name, is it abbreviated? Like your personal way of spelling Nick or something? :p)

Your a valued contributer to this forum in my opinion and I hope it stays that way! Keep up the good posting sir :) (Y)

Aww, I kinda like being hated ;)

Nik = shortened form of Niki.

I am Niki James Louch. Cheers dad. 1977 world GP finals NIKI Lauda came 1st, JAMES hunt came 2nd. I'm Niki James. But shorten it to Nik. Or sometimes just NJ

Leicester are all but in the relegation dog fight at the bottom of the Championship and you have our ex owner Milan who used to have the majority ownership of Portsmouth FC.

Other than that Welcome, I think :p You have been here a while already eh?

I'll get me coat.

Ha, we really aren't in the best position at the moment. I don't really follow football, but I used to be responsible for maintaining their official site.

Sunny story once about how our server went down just as I was about to upload the Worthington Cup final score...

Damn cheap hosting centres!

Yeah, been here a while, but turning myself into a useful member more and more, rather than the trolling gimp I was ;)

Welcome to neowin

I feel all warm and fuzzy! Someone make a crude joke - I don't like this!

Aww, I kinda like being hated ;)

Nik = shortened form of Niki.

I am Niki James Louch. Cheers dad. 1977 world GP finals NIKI Lauda came 1st, JAMES hunt came 2nd. I'm Niki James. But shorten it to Nik. Or sometimes just NJ

Like your username :o

Ha :p