Hello from Tampa

Hi all I'm Jeremy from sunny Tampa, Florida the state where three fourths of the population is made up of tourists and old people. As you can tell I am very new here so try not to rip me apart to much.

Anyways enough with all that let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a conflicted gamer in the fact that I love to game but am also a linux user which kinda stinks for me when it comes to PC games b/c It forces me to load into xp whenever I wanna game. I am also a strong console gamer owning every nintendo console released stateside w/ the exception of the wii as well as a ps2 xbox and a 360, and hopefully soon to have a wii and ps3.

Aside from gaming and messing w/ my PC I am huge into electronics in general which stinks b/c as a poor college kid i have to choose between either not eating for a week or getting that new component for my entertainment center and I still usually have to skimp which is why i'm sporting an Olevia 32" instead of the Toshiba 40" that i wanted and have a Panasonic 5.1 home theater in a box as compared to the custom onkyo/polk 7.1 setup i had my heart set on. I also saved almost 2000 dollars by making these restrictions and i gotta say the quality isn't bad. Okay I'm noticing that this hello has become a bit of a ramble so let me pull it together I have a beautiful girlfriend who i have been with for almost two years now, a dog that most people think is so ugly that it makes him cute(i think my dog is awesome just a lil fyi). and a plethora of friends that run the gamut from potheads to comic nerds to anime geeks. Thats about all i can think to share at the moment so i'll see you all on the forums.