How to add stuff in unattend script of xp cd

I am making a xp cd with sp1 integrated and all the hot fixes that i want .

I have slipstremed sp1,hotfixes and drivers but i can't figure out how to add dx9,wmp9 and wmm9 in unattend install section of the unattend script and where to put them on the cd.

I also want to put all other stuff like nvidia detonators, winamp ,winzip and neccesary stuff in the cd.

could anyone guide . :)

It doesn't solve my problem .

i want to know which comands to give in the attend script so that when the setup finishes it i would install the additional software and where to save these softwares on the cd so that the comand will pick it up and install them.

You can't add them in the unattend file, you need to run a batch file or script to install them after the XP install. One of the other threads I gave you a link to has a link to another site with instructions.

man thats what i want to know how to make the script or batch file so that i would install dx9 ,wmp9 after setup is finished. :(

Sorry, but you were unclear. A batch file is not the unattend file. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the links I gave you above, someone answered that question.