...Some people think that pokemon are actually real...

Well was browsing the web and came across this website: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?act=idx

Looking around I found some really weird threads with comments such as:

I used to see Pokemon all the time as a young boy, I used to run around and try to capture them, but my family thought I was strange. The just never understood my true connection to these wonderful creatures! They even had me on what they called "medication" which inhibited my abilities to see them! Now as a 23 year old adult I no longer have to take those evil pills and the Pokemon are appearing to me once again!

And...

I have my own Gardevoir!

Let me tell you how we met. It's a pretty long story, though.

A couple of years ago I was on a holiday to Japan. We went to a really boring museum, so I snuck off. It was a pretty far-off place, so I went to explore nature. It's really pretty over there. I got lost pretty quickly, though. I walked around aimlessly for hours! But suddenly I found a strange building. It looked like some kind of laboratory. I got curious and snuck in. And I found that they had Pok?mon in there, and were preforming tests on them!

I was so shocked, I couldn't move for a second. Then, I heard a voice in my head, asking for help, and I gathered the courage to carry on.

The voice told me where to go. It led me to a Gardevoir. She was communicating with me through her psychic powers! I set her free, and told her to go back home, where she belonged. She didn't want to, though. She wanted to stay with me.

I agreed. I picked up a Pok?ball from the lab and caught her. (So I could hide her from my parents.) I freed the other Pok?mon in the lab, when I suddenly got caught by one of the people working there. Luckily, Gardevoir teleported me straight back to the front of the museum my parents were in.

...And that's my story!

We've been together since!/i>

And another one.I have a Misdreavus living in my closet! ninja.gif

She won't come out or talk to me though sad.gif I think she's scared of my parents. (THEY ALWAYS SCREW EVERYTHING UP angry.gif )

When my parents go to sleep at night I stand in my closet calling out to Misdreavus telling her it's OK but she still won't come out. I'll keep trying though!!!/i>

I don't get it o_O these people are supporting each other and screwing each other up even more... am I the only one that thinks this is wrong? Or uh.. do pokemon actually exis:p :p

A few of my favourites:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=42

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/inde...p?showtopic=350

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/inde...p?showtopic=368

They even had me on what they called "medication" which inhibited my abilities to see them!

Crazy people see things that aren't there, News at 11!

I wonder, What would happen if you put the people who think Pokemon are real in a room with the people who think Digimon are real.

This is worrying? have you looked at many of today's teens?! the ones I call pokemons because they look, wear makeup and clothes to appear as the human chars from pokemon, this entire anime style really begins to distrub.... I guess Japan finally getting back at the west .

I wonder, What would happen if you put the people who think Pokemon are real in a room with the people who think Digimon are real.

LOL..

"NO YOU LISTEN CHARIZARD IS STRONGER THAN ARGUMON"

LOL this is funny. Poor kids. I don't know what a Pok?mon is. All I know is that it's some fictional cartoon characters. I think those kids probably have some anxiety and their brain produce a certain chemical to allow them to see a certain image.

But to be open minded, when I was a young boy, I did see 2 major things that is not to be taken lightly. Easterners do have a believe that innocent beings (such as kids with clear and uncorrupted mind, and/or farm animals) can see the alternative world or spirits from another dimension. Taking this into consideration, I believe these kids probably think those are the Pok?mon characters since they don't know what else it could be.

My parents sent me to a therapist who pretended to be my friend but betrayed me by giving me pills that stopped my visions of Pokemon! angry.gif But now that I'm 23, I stopped taking those evil pills and I'm starting to see the Pokemon once again! biggrin.gif

I hope he's joking.

Imaginary friends are healthy for a child's development... too many kids on the internet like the OP, who think that just because of such, they're automatically a loony toon.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get 1000 pikachu's onto a bus?

Pokemon

unicorns, flat world, digimon, santa, pokemon,.. god .. it's amazing what some people will believe in.

Dunno what you been smoking, but Unicorns are real! LOL

Great forum. I don't understand the thread starter's confusion. Pokemon? are indeed real and I assure you I have proof, Arceus? the almighty does speak to me when I clap my hands together and knee down before my Gameboy? color?.

Now my good man, what do you like to play?

Pokemon!

Pokemon? Pokemon!? With the poke and the mon and the thing with the guy comes out and thing and putsawa ha ha ha...