Avtar in the House!

Don't think I made an introductory topic in here, so I think it's about time since I plan to be a little more regular and post more often. :)

I'm Avtar, from India and doing my Bachelors in Computer Applications at the moment. My main interest in computers lies in Web Development. I started off with System Programming at a young age and got the hang of C, C++ and Java to an extent. After that I shifted to graphics for a while, designed some websites and generally indulged in graphic design for a long time, using Photoshop and Cinema 4D as my primary tools. Since then, I've stuck with websites, only learned things like HTML, xHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and a bit of Ruby. I'm trying to become a pro with PHP and then I'll move onto getting better at Ruby. So yeah, Web Development for me in the future too. :)

Being a Computer Science student, I also do random stuff with my OS and try out new software, and generally keep myself updated with everything. :) Not much of a hardware person, but I do an okay job of getting along with most of the problems I encounter.

So there you have it.