UFC Fight Night 13

I didn't find a topic for the upcoming fight night on april 2nd FREE on Spike TV so here it is...

One of the most stacked cards the UFC has put together recently, not to mention Joe Lauzon vs. Kenny Florain as the main event is going to be a great fight, I saw J-Lau when he came home to watch our guys fight at a local event March 15th, and he looks more then ready, the next day him and "The Upgrade" Dan Lauzon left for Denver to get use to the change in altitude and everything. What do you guys think, is J-Lau going to finish Ken-Flo or not?

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched this and thought it was a very good show I took some notes while watching!

Alexander vs Irvine = That lasted well...8 seconds LOL that was crazy Alexander was limp tho, lmao "I'll take him on in the parking lot" :D

Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino = That was immense! the submission as crazy , I just loved the way he finished that and just laid back and knew he had won!

Matt Hamill - Tim Boetsch - Interesting fight Boetsch is a massive bloke but Hamill's power is crazy but Tim was knackered. Hamill should still be undefeated :p

Karo Parisyan - Thiago Alves = Karo had that fight in the bag and boom Thiago unleashed a knee but I agree with Rogan I think Karo could of continued, this mazagatti ref is a douche oh well.

Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson = Man Speer got knocked the F*** out! that was amazing!

Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard = Loads of massive takedowns in this fight!, deserved decision for Gray.

Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon = Very good fight and Florians elbows and punches are relentless!

I think Florian deserves a title shot and should be given the chance after Penn and Sherk meet up. There's been a lot of complaining that Mazzagatti could have let Alexander continue, but he was out cold, and went totally limp after Irvin landed the superman punch. Brilliant KO, can't believe that after the explosive entry Houston made in the UFC he's gone quiet. Infact, none of his fights in the UFC so far have gone past Round 1, 2 wins, 2 losses, and of all 12 of his fights in his MMA career, at least 9 have only lasted the first round too. It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back from this. But he is no where near a title shot in an already heavily stacked division where everyone wants a title shot!

I think Florian deserves a title shot and should be given the chance after Penn and Sherk meet up. There's been a lot of complaining that Mazzagatti could have let Alexander continue, but he was out cold, and went totally limp after Irvin landed the superman punch. Brilliant KO, can't believe that after the explosive entry Houston made in the UFC he's gone quiet. Infact, none of his fights in the UFC so far have gone past Round 1, 2 wins, 2 losses, and of all 12 of his fights in his MMA career, at least 9 have only lasted the first round too. It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back from this. But he is no where near a title shot in an already heavily stacked division where everyone wants a title shot!

Yeah I agree with the Houston verdict but not the Karo's one but ref gets final word.

Florian deserves another shot and I think this time he can beat Sherk and maybe Penn.