Cheapest Place To Buy Kaspersky

Question

Anyone know the cheapest website to buy Kaspersky from, went on their main site and they have a 50% discount but upon clicking on it, it brings up the original price.

17 answers to this question

Here is a way to get a 1 year license for free. You sign up for a trialpay program like Real's Superpass then just cancel it before the trial period ends. You get to keep your Kaspersky subscription. This is 100% legit and not a hassle at all. This is how I got my Kaspersky license and so have many other people.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/trials/home-users/anti-virus-7/tp/

I have one Kaspersky Internet Security Activation Code for 5PCs, 1 year. It's new 100% from Kaspersky and never been active or use before. I want to re-sell it, cost $31.

If any one like, please PM me.

I have one licence KIS 7 for 5PCs, 1year, cost $31

and one KIS 7 for 10PC, 1 year, cost $60.

2 keys are new 100%, never been used before.

If anyone like it, please PM me. Pay by PayPal.

I will forward Activation Code from Kaspersky to your e-mail address.

I have one licence KIS 7 for 5PCs, 1year, cost $31

and one KIS 7 for 10PC, 1 year, cost $60.

2 keys are new 100%, never been used before.

If anyone like it, please PM me. Pay by PayPal.

I will forward Activation Code from Kaspersky to your e-mail address.

:no: :devil:

I bought a 3 user licence for Version 7 and then you can just upgrade the software to 2009 for free, check those prices rather than the latest software.

?25 Here for a 3 user licence:)) think mine was slightly cheaper than that at the time though. I suppose the only advantage this has over the ONLINE50 discount code is that you get a physical copy. That is if you want to get the 3 user licences.

Edited by Abandoned-Trolley

50% off is nothing.

Futureshop (or similar retailer) is easily the cheapest place you could get it from, they often have crazy sales that give you the 1 year 3 client KIS license for under $20. It doesn't matter which version you get, just download the latest from Kaspersky's website.

50% off is nothing.

Futureshop (or similar retailer) is easily the cheapest place you could get it from, they often have crazy sales that give you the 1 year 3 client KIS license for under $20. It doesn't matter which version you get, just download the latest from Kaspersky's website.

Please go this website,,,,,

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/10/11/