Show us your workstations!

Couldn't remember the last time I posted in here, so I thought it was time for an update.

My setup complete with an empty gatorade, this morning's cereal bowl, etc. I normally don't keep the PSP in there (too dusty) but I was playing it last night so I left it there.

p4290689bs1.th.jpg

Maybe it's just your camera, but that room looks awfully depressing :( (no offense intended)

I agree. Need some paint or art on the wall LOL.

It actually reminds of of a cell...

you would get owned play source on dual monitors, nevermind triple.

how does one play with the blindspot right where the cursor is?

Weee, here it is, added a 3rd monitor since last update...

-snip-

cool. Though imo dual monitors looked better; your setup looks a little crampt now.

how does one play with the blindspot right where the cursor is?

And to add to that, you would need like max sensitivity just to turn 180 degree.

I'm really jealous. All of your desks are pretty much perfect. I've got stuff all over mine! ...the glories of being a college student :p

Weee, here it is, added a 3rd monitor since last update...

CYGNUSX3104.jpg

CYGNUSX3105.jpg

Ok, does Windows naturally support 3 monitors or do you have to have a special program for that one?

yes, it supports up to as many monitors as your graphic card can hold. just maybe use Ultramon, and all will be easier ;)

And to add to that, you would need like max sensitivity just to turn 180 degree.

hehe, i have that maxxed out all the time, so i only need to move my mouse about 3,5cm to get the cursor across both displays.

but i only use one display for gaming -- having to move my head somewhat doesn't help me alot (just like dual booting -- using both displays is only possible in xp, lol)

(just like dual booting -- using both displays is only possible in xp, lol)

uh, no....

hehe, i have that maxxed out all the time, so i only need to move my mouse about 3,5cm to get the cursor across both displays.

but i only use one display for gaming -- having to move my head somewhat doesn't help me alot (just like dual booting -- using both displays is only possible in xp, lol)

So .. the brand new OSes from Microsoft and Apple don't know how to handle multiple monitors?

Think again ... all modern OSes are capable or multiple monitors.

All slightly different.. each in their own way...

Actually i was quite surprised and disappointed that they didn't include more support for multi monitor in Vista.

You STILL only get a taskbar in the middle monitor, i had to purchase Ultramon to get it to work.

DSCF9315.jpg

DSCF9316.jpg

Not the tidiest desk in the world (Although I managed to cut out the bad parts from the picture :shiftyninja: ) I like a minimalistic approach but I'm too lazy to tidy my desk so it looks like a tip (+cables and room) :(

<images snipped>

Not the tidiest desk in the world (Although I managed to cut out the bad parts from the picture :shiftyninja: ) I like a minimalistic approach but I'm too lazy to tidy my desk so it looks like a tip (+cables and room) :(

Totally off-topic, but where can one find the wallpaper you're using?

work on your wiring management, dude! :p

Yeah I know, its all packed up now. Im getting ready to move and Im buying a ton more equipment. Once I get settled in my new setup will be perfect.