[Poll] Which American Muscle?

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which American Muscle?

• Dodge Challenger
    • Ford Mustang
    • Chevrolet Camero

Yea the Mustang looks better than the last design which I thought looked too feminine.

I really want to see the Challenger on the road. I dont thinks pictures does it justice, it looks damn nice.

dodge because its not a gm (never buying gm again)

dodge because it looks like a classic and doesnt it come with decent engine by default? instead of some pussed out v6?

Mustang eventhough i like the new Dodge. And yes GM sucks the only thing they had goin for them was the TransAM remember the legend lives comercials. yep they must have retired or fired all the wonderfull people that came up with the marketing on that. OH well.

On the flipside I am happy to see dodge comming out with something that does NOT look like a truck. I mean like the chargers front end looks like a truck. compare the lights and style lines. Nothing like the old ones. and 4 doors? V6? CAAAAAAAMON!! Thats like ford saying the next mustang is a mini-van. YAY!! nonononono.

My word to the people hireing and the people aproveing such ideas are retards. they need real muscle car fans in R&D not some dorks wanting to make a name for themselfs for bringing back legends.

Man that was negative sorry... :blink:

I'll probably never get to drive any of them and know nothing about their performance / build quality / handling, etc but I think I like the Challenger on looks alone.

Have to admit though i'm starting to REALLY think about getting a Ford Mustang over here one day. They're a great price. Like the look of the Saleen S281 more though - what a beauty :)

That Challenger sure is sexy. My driving habbits (commute) don't currently allow it, but one day I would love to have 3 cars:

1) Local runabout (Little citicar type thing)

2) Nice saloon (Audi or such)

3) American muscle car (Possibly an older one restored)

Personally i love the 69 Dodge Chargers i dont mind the new Challenger or Mustange but out of the 3 The Camaro gets my pick. For the most part i dont like Dodge, Ford or Chevy. Im more of a Yota guy gotta love the Tacos.

I mean like the chargers front end looks like a truck. compare the lights and style lines. Nothing like the old ones. and 4 doors? V6? CAAAAAAAMON!! Thats like ford saying the next mustang is a mini-van. YAY!! nonononono.

It's not like the V6 is the only option when you buy a Charger. There's a 340HP Hemi (Charger R/T), 350HP (Daytona) and 425HP (SRT8).

I drive the 250HP V6, and it's still no slouch, and is a lot more fun to drive than most rice burners I see on the road.

I drive the 250HP V6, and it's still no slouch, and is a lot more fun to drive than most rice burners I see on the road.

And it drinks less gas.... You need to have some serious money to have one of those big V8 cars. Not only for gas, but here, you pay a penalty because the engine is + 3.0L and up (price vary depending on the size).

I always had the hots for the old Chevy Camero. By the way, most of those old cars got better gas mileage than the cars we have today.

Over the years, gas usage has increased among new cars, not decreased. Example: My mothers '88 Buick Le Sabre (V6) gets better gas mileage than my '99 Neon (4 Cylinder).

Camaro '69 and therefore the current one, only because I want the old one.

Edited by Couch Potato

depends on what you do and where you live :)

Dodge Challenger - want something agressive looking but still modern

Ford Mustang - middle of the road (between new looking and old school)

Chevrolet Camero - retro look

i live in london, so the dodge :)