Statistics Script

Knowing some of the people who hang around here more often than I do, I would like to know what script does this site user for the statisctics, because I need one like that for my site im currently working on. :D

Do you mean the statistics on the rght menu (online users and hits) ?

I can send you those if you want

redmak, im doing a site for someone in php and got a forum which i would like to put thigns like users online, could you let me know how you do it possably

thanks

tingle

Our stats script (main page) is cgi, if you are looking to do it in PHP then you would have to look elsewhere.

We dont mind giving the script out but you would have to install it yourself (we are still busy with our own site!)

We have decided to make a number of things free for download soon (as the design and such is so popular) let us know if you still want the cgi stats script and we can mail it to an email addy of your choice.

thanks but i cant use cgi, if you know how it works then i would be grateful if you could explain how it works then i could maybe write it myself in php, i just dont know where ot start to making a list of users online etc

what sort of things are you making available for use from the site, because i aggree it is a very nice design

thanks, tingle (tingleuk@hotmail.com)

I know how to install cgi scripts. :D And yes please send me the script, my site is almost in completesion if only I can get those tables working. :p

Heh this time I forgot something, I'm to lazy to edit my post. What news script are you using, It has a good layout and I don't know if I want to port news from my message board or just have it like the one here.

We use Greymatter for a news script (link located on the bottom of the main page)

Here are the script files:

• 3 years later...