Ronaldinho agrees general terms with AC Milan

MILAN (Reuters) - Ronaldinho has agreed initial terms with AC Milan and the Serie A club will now speak to Barcelona about a deal, Milan and the player's agent have said.The 28-year-old Brazilian has had a difficult few months at the Nou Camp because of injury and loss of form and a move has long been mooted.

The forward is out for the rest of the campaign with a leg injury and a transfer can not officially go through until the end of the season.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldFootbal...232215620080412

Hmm... Dunno - I never liked his style of playing the game. Wonder how he'll turn out at Milan with Kaka en Seedorf :\ two players which I rate higher

I get the feeling he is gonna flop in italy. Ac Milan isn't going to be built up around him, and that is alot of what he needs to shine.

I like this move, it can only help milan if anything. they're my favorite team but even I can't deny that they are struggling and lack good players. reports have also been coming in that shevchenko is in talks to come back to milan, if they sign the two of them and maybe another player or two they should have a better season next year. i doubt they will qualify for champs league this year.

Dida, Ronaldo, Pato, Cafu, Serginho, Emerson, Kaka and Ronaldinho.

That is quite a Brazilian contingent they are building up!

AC Paulo?

Hmm... Dunno - I never liked his style of playing the game. Wonder how he'll turn out at Milan with Kaka en Seedorf :\ two players which I rate higher
I like this move, it can only help milan if anything. they're my favorite team but even I can't deny that they are struggling and lack good players. reports have also been coming in that shevchenko is in talks to come back to milan, if they sign the two of them and maybe another player or two they should have a better season next year. i doubt they will qualify for champs league this year.

Well italian soccer is much more defensive, I guess it can only make Dinho better.

Shevchenko is in talks... After Ronaldos Leg injury...

Italian soccer is having a very low/bad moments since the Juve/milan/fiorentina incident...

question is if he does move to Milan will his ego cause problems? We have all seen him carry Barcelona in certain games a bit like Gerrard does for Liverpool. the problem at Barcelona at the moment (minus the injuries) is that he isn't the biggest fish in the pond. Xabi, Deco, Messi, Henry, Eto are al international superstars who can carry the club through a game. If this transfer does go through he will not like playing second fiddle to Kaka. I kinda feel sorry for the guy, 2 years ago he was classed as the greatest player on the planet, a average world cup and an injury plagued season and now he is being shipped off.

• 3 weeks later...