Are you currently married?

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently married?

• Yes
    • No

nope. girls are the devil you know :devil: like it says in Waterboy. lol. i'm joking. :rolleyes: ;) :p no surprise us geeks here got the majority of the vote for "No", like girls find us and neowin a turn on anyway. :pinch: :whistle: another joke, fyi....

Ryan.

No, not at the moment. I am thinking of asking my GF of 4 years to marry me though. I just need to think of a different way of doing it.

Nah I haven't and even I don't have girlfriend yet.

My dad have told me to find the right partner but I won't do it until when I find the proper job. I need some kind of savings so I will be able to fulfill her need. Of course I'm not looking for a girl that only marry me for money. The most importantly is the love that we're going to proceed with. In the meantime I'm still looking for one right girl, I'm not in hurry but I'll find one someday.

No, I am not married. Once i thought i would be but it was just a pipe dream i guess. I am glad it never eventuated actually. It would have been a mistake.

YOU aren't married Keldyn? You'd figure some lucky Sheila would have scooped you up by now! ;) Have you ever tried the pickup line, "You should see the size of my post count!" ;)

:: grins knowing she is in for it for that one ::

Cara

• 4 weeks later...

not married here..dont have ny g/f....u can think by ur self..if girlz want to run away frm mee or i want to run away frm them..well let me tell you my point..i m not interested i nLOVE at this age of 15...:)

i'm not.. but if u ask any of my friends they'll say that i am

haha :laugh:

been goin out with my girl for 3 years now :wacko:

Same here lol..

I get introduced as " heres my buddy, hes married so dont try anything"

Nope, I'm a single and I wonder for how many years :blink:

lol :D

actually I'm just concentrate on my job and studies until the time comes for me to have a GF and get married.