Your idea for the "perfect" WindowBlinds theme

Dude you so need to finish that... Most VS for Vista Windowblinds Ive not liked but that has some serious potential...

Agreed, that could turn into something pretty tasty with some TLC :yes:

Something simple, multiple colour selections (white, black, green (pale), blue (pale) etc...). Also in a lot of simple minimalistic they make the Exit, Maximize and Minimize far too small, i like them quite big (not stupidly big ;) ) so they are easy to click.

I'm using Black at the moment and I'm looking for something new, it's sexy but i don't want transparency and also the Exit, Maximize and Minimize are too small :)

It obviously never saw the light of day. Not even sure if I've still got the psd.

Wow! I will help you look for the .psd if needed. Seriously, that is an awesome mockup.

I would love to see this as a Windowblinds theme: Watercolor Emico.

Agreed again. I think just a bit of transparency on the taskbar would be nice.

Agreed again. I think just a bit of transparency on the taskbar would be nice.

Yeah, plus a 4 pixel border, glow effects on the titlebar buttons, and maybe even a new startbutton for the WB version ;)

^Won't happen in my skin. The active titlebar looks like the topbar in the startpanel. If I would make the toolbar match the titlebar it'll look weird.

Aerial and emenience are probably two of my all time favorites. But again, since they never received updates for vista, they don't work correctly with the min/max/close glyphs on vista media center. So far the only skins that actually work correctly with media center are the ones put out by stardock.

If authors took the time to make sure the skin worked natively with vista (meaning all of vista) then that would be a perfect skin.

Something that doesn't remind you that you're using a 3rd party skin.

I wouldn't want to *notice* it being there, I'd rather it just blended in with my system.

Something simple, with usability always highest priority.

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?ski...705&libid=1

This one you posted, Frogboy, is alright. Not my taste, but still, that's closer to what I'm talking about than the others are :)

Well I found the psd of the mockup I posted on the previous page, but I really don't have the spare time to do anything with it. If anyone want to do something with it then I can send the psd to them.