Anyone got any good text message 'tones'?

Anyone got any good text message 'tones'?

I am currently using the 'mail motherf*cker' sound bite from Eurotrip but I'm getting a little bored of it.

I am currently using the 'mail motherf*cker' sound bite from Eurotrip but I'm getting a little bored of it.

Lol, I gave that to my friend like 2 years ago; he used it foreeeeeever. good times.

I wouldn't mind a new source of tones. I prefer not to use music, but rather a sound clip of something. I wouldn't mind using a sound from Half Life 2 or TF2, but I don't have the tools or the information on how to retrieve a particular sound clip from those games.

As I text my fiance quite often, I wouldn't mind something really short and brief, like an OS-style beep or something along those lines. Any suggestions?

Used to have the start of the Speed Racer theme song - now it's the opening of Battlestar Galactica. My neighbor has a great one - Samuel L. Jackson saying "Who the f**k is this a$$hole."

I er, have had my phone on silent for nearly two years. I don't like ringtones. It just vibrates when someone calls/texts me.

My friend has the R2D2 beeping tone, but you can only listen to that a few times before you feel the explicit need to smack them in the head.

And the "you got a text, you dirty sl*g". Grr...

ive used the vista noticifaction tone from the last beta before rtm status for the past year or so, nice, short and to the point