Is she Bill Gates' daughter?

The girl in the attached pictures is said in China's sites as Bill Gates' daughter. How to confirm this? Have you guys found any pic with Gates taken with her?

post-15205-1209396986_thumb.jpg

post-15205-1209397069_thumb.jpg

Um... she does not look filthy rich enough methinks - she is pulling luggage.

But admittedly there is some resemblance.

Hey, wouldn't Bill Gates' children be on Neowin? :shiftyninja: It makes a certain kind of sense, we all think of ourselves as his children in a way...

PS: Research shows that his real daughter is 12.

Damn, for the daughter of a nerd she's pretty hot. No idea if it's his daughter or not though.
:yes: :hump:

how old is she supposedly... i'd say she looks close to my age... :drool:

Damn, for the daughter of a nerd she's pretty hot. No idea if it's his daughter or not though.

Well, is the word nerd in your mind defined as "a person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept," Stevo?

Um... she does not look filthy rich enough methinks - she is pulling luggage.

But admittedly there is some resemblance.

Hey, wouldn't Bill Gates' children be on Neowin? :shiftyninja: It makes a certain kind of sense, we all think of ourselves as his children in a way...

PS: Research shows that his real daughter is 12.

Bill Gates himself doesn't look filthy rich either.

Nice rack
I'm sorry to do it, but I'd hit it.

Those are exactly the sort of comments I expected to see in a topic featuring pictures of a female. What annoys me is not discussing whether someone is attractive or not but how off topic and vulgur it is - it's what I expect to hear from 12yrs old trying to look cool in front of their mates.