the vista themer is here!

hi everyone i am vistathemer my real name is martin and i liv in masachuset. i join this forum because other forum ban me for no reason and i just wan to be a part of a community that would help me gain moar knowledge on computer. i lik window a lot especially vista my secon fav window is window me. i especialy lik vista with VTP installed :wub: . so hi felow window fan :D .

Transformation packs are the geek equivalent of putting playing cards in your spokes to make it sound like a motorbike.

Also, you are typing on a forum with a full keyboard. You do NOT need to use text speak.

My head hurts trying to read his post. :wacko:

For the love of all that's holy, please use proper typing on a forum!

Maybe English is not his native language?

Either way welcome to Neowin!

I take it you're a lady then if "the vista themer is her!"? ;)

Nah, I'm only kiddin.

I guess English is probably not your native language? Which is fair enough, because I did understand your post fully :)

Welcome to the forums anyway, it's a great community with a lot of people who can help anyone with just about any problem, lol.

hi everyone i am vistathemer my real name is martin and i liv in masachuset. i join this forum because other forum ban me for no reason and i just wan to be a part of a community that would help me gain moar knowledge on computer. i lik window a lot especially vista my secon fav window is window me. i especialy lik vista with VTP installed :wub: . so hi felow window fan :D .

Normal person translation:

Hi everyone, I am Vistathemer. My real name is Martin, and I live in Massachusetts. I joined this forum because other have banned me for no reason, and I just want to be part of a community that will help me gain more knowledge regarding computers. I like Windows a lot, especially Vista with VTP installed. :wub: My second favorite version of Windows is Windows Me. Hello fellow Windows fans! :D

Normal person translation:

Hi everyone, I am Vistathemer. My real name is Martin, and I live in Massachusetts. I joined this forum because other have banned me for no reason, and I just want to be part of a community that will help me gain more knowledge regarding computers. I like Windows a lot, especially Vista with VTP installed. :wub: My second favorite version of Windows is Windows Me. Hello fellow Windows fans! :D

To you, I say thank you.

To Martin, I say welcome.

To whoever listens, I hate school. lol

On this persons forum:

Nub HQ

all of us start out as nubs.let me n visatfanz like me help u being 1336

LOL, how can you misspell "1337" ??????????????

Hahaha I love how on the other topic he started, he started the thread with "lol hi everyone".

Why start it with "lol", what could he possibly be laughing at? Does he find the word "hi" funny?

Some Vista themer. Wait 'themer' is not a word. I'm infected, aaagghhh!

"HOW CUN MAK VISTA THEME???? i din no how LOL"

I'd link to the source, but his/her web page was linked on the last page, and once is enough. :x

Ok. English may not be his native language, or he might be one of the kids who George Bush is talking about when he said; "if you teach a child how to read, they will pass a reading test."

Guess he forgot that someone should teach them to write as well :rolleyes:

Welcome anyway, and if your native language really isn't English, please encourage your self to write proper, and/or use a spell checker, either the builtin one in firefox, or IE7 pro if you use IE.

On this persons forum:

LOL, how can you misspell "1337" ??????????????

omg farout thats soo funny (i have 1337 as my personalised number plate btw)

On the other hand, welcome and enjoy your stay with a really nice group of e-hotties ^^