Video on Vista

Sorry, who are you and why is your opinion of any inetest to me?

Not being contentious- just saying maybe you should introduce it a little better - sell it to me!

Sorry, who are you and why is your opinion of any inetest to me?

Not being contentious- just saying maybe you should introduce it a little better - sell it to me!

Sorry you have a point, I am a member who use to make videos and upload them for this sites members to view. People use to like them, and I have been sent messeges saying people hoped I would make more, So I did. Its been a long time, so give it time, and I hope to please you with my vids, My opinion is just that, and if you dont think what im saying is true, thats when you give your opinion. Thats it.

Anyways give it a watch if you like, you may think what im saying is crap, or you may say, he has a point.

haha... you remind me of Ricky Gervais from the office for some reason... :p

Oh im not sure if thats a good thing or not lol, He does have a big fan base, I guess

I took a look to that video ... I see only your face during the whole video ... This might be effective if you were talking of love and were trying to seduce someone ... But here you are speaking of Vista and I'd rather read an article.

Well that is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back. Why didn't you just put it on Photobucket or the like instead of a very slow download hosting site??