Worst Goalkeeper Ever!

Oh sweet lord!! ROFL!! :D :D :D What IS he thinking? Like hes trying to catch some hen!! :D LOL! :p Has he really got something inside that head of his??? I bet if he played for Man Utd, he would be rated 90-something/ 100 :p

He is a goalie.

And? Learning to dribble and control the ball is one of the fundamental basics of soccer, regardless of the players position on the field. I was a goalie half of the time I played soccer over the span of 10 years.

And? Learning to dribble and control the ball is one of the fundamental basics of soccer, regardless of the players position on the field. I was a goalie half of the time I played soccer over the span of 10 years.

I was kidding.

Did you play just for fun or like serious for a league team?

I played for a community playground from five to 15 years old. I wish I never stopped to be honest, because now I'm a lazy bum :(

you think thats the stupidest thing a goalkeeper ever did?

you think thats untopable?

well... ladies and gentleman I now very unproudly present you a german goalkeeper called "pipliza" at its best:

the great goal :D

this club WAS once in the german FIRST league....its a shame, but thanks to the overwhelming keeper they are now in the second league :D

its just unbelievable^^

Ps: how do i get the video embedded in my post so that you don't need to follow the link???

well... ladies and gentleman I now very unproudly present you a german goalkeeper called "pipliza" at its best:

this club WAS once in the german FIRST league....its a shame, but thanks to the overwhelming keeper they are now in the second league :D

its just unbelievable^^

Ps: how do i get the video embedded in my post so that you don't need to follow the link???

I loved that it was in slow mo. That was pretty damn funny.

its just unbelievable^^

Thats something that West Ham goalkeeper would do.