[WIP] Firefox Beta 3 Linux Theme

Hi MrFuji

I am wondering if you could tell me why my Site-info Icon and search engine icon don't look embedded in the location and search bar. I have attached a screenshot.

post-5948-1214364223_thumb.png

This only happens when I am using the XPMC theme by b0se. Otherwise (i.e. if I am using just classic or Luna), the icons look as they should.

^Great Desktop man :D

Don't really know though what's causing your problem though. I suppose it also occurs when using the standard FX3 XP Theme? If so, then fixing this would probably break the theme with other visual styles :/

• 2 weeks later...

Are the favicons supposed to be aligned differently in active tabs and background tabs?

On the active tab, the icon is 5 pixels from the top and 8 pixels from the side. On the background tab, it is 3 pixels from the top and 11 pixels from the side.

• 2 weeks later...

^Oh, I see what you mean... Try to fix that in the upcoming release. Discovery is on its way :D

Small bugfix release today to be compatible with FX3.0.1 (they changed the version numbering scheme, otherwise it would've worked)

Made a discovery lately :p

Great update! Thanks!

You should really put this on AMO.

Where can I find some more info about the Discovery icon set?

• 11 months later...

Any chance this will be revived for FF3.5? It works 90% of the way, but is missing at least one image ('new tab' button on the tab bar itself)

Or, if there is a newer theme that I am unaware of, does anyone have a link to it?