Joss Whedons "Dollhouse"

Bummer, TV watchers just don't know whats good anymore :p

I dunno, im surprised dollhouse got a season 2, most of its earlier episodes were repetitive and going around aimlessly. Good thing Victor put in a good performance earlier on.

Now its pretty good, but abit too late.

Haven't really kept up this season, been waiting until it was over so I could watch it all back to back. However I've had a hard time staying away the episodes with Summer in them ;) She looked quite fine in the last one, damn Whiskey. I really liked the Topher/Bennett scenes. Great dialog between them.

• 2 weeks later...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen />

Epitaph 2 trailer :) - Dollhouse isn't over just yet.

Edited by Anarkii

is it recommended to watch the unaired epitaph 1 episode before epitaph 2?

It is recommended but in no means required. Epitaph 2 is a sequel to the first one obviously, but they can and do stand alone.

If you can get you hands on Epitaph 1 via iTunes, borrowing the dvd off a friend or torrents, I highly recommend watching it first.

Great previews. I can't wait to watch the final episode!

Question...

If I want someone to watch this show, how do I do that. I get them to watch all Season 1 Episodes, then Epitaph 1, then Season 2 Episodes, then Epitaph 2? Was there anything else extra released?

Great previews. I can't wait to watch the final episode!

Question...

If I want someone to watch this show, how do I do that. I get them to watch all Season 1 Episodes, then Epitaph 1, then Season 2 Episodes, then Epitaph 2? Was there anything else extra released?

Exactly how you said. Or, Season 1, Season 2 then Epitaph 1 and then Epitaph 2.

Didnt like it much :(

Maybe I could live with topher being killed off, since it made SOME sense. But killing ballard that way? He already got rid of summer glau's character in the exact same one episode ago. It wasnt really creative.

For a second I thought she'd end up with alpha or something, since Ballard is part of Alpha too. But no.

The whole put ballard inside her mind made no sense to me at all.

I cannot believe it is over. I really enjoyed this show. I think it is rather stupid that Fox would not let them do the show the way that they wanted.

Didnt like it much :(

Maybe I could live with topher being killed off, since it made SOME sense. But killing ballard that way? He already got rid of summer glau's character in the exact same one episode ago. It wasnt really creative.

For a second I thought she'd end up with alpha or something, since Ballard is part of Alpha too. But no.

The whole put ballard inside her mind made no sense to me at all.

I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I accidently hovered over that spoiler and read something, now I know what is going to happen to one of the characters. So mad!

1303854367.png

:unsure:

Wow what happened there.