[Ext] Glasser - Add Vista Glass to Firefox

On 3.5 RC1 the bookmarks bar text for bookmarks appears slightly fuzzy or uncrisp, this has happened in older versions of the extension on older versions of firefox before and was fixed by an update or a stylish script,

Does anyone know if an update is going to be done for this or of that stylish script at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to give a hand with this please?

In Glasser 1.1.1 the address bar itself is made small by a pixel or few which results in the favicon not scaling down as shown below:

glasser.PNG

Is there any way to fix this or restore the default vertical width of the address bar?

Thanks!

capturex.png

how do I fix that

you can also get a square box with:

#identity-box {

border:0 !important;

-moz-border-radius:0 !important;

margin-left:-1px !important;

}

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I placed my bookmark menu items into the navigation toolbar like this:

capture.png

However when I start up my browser it looks like this:

capture.png

Until I right click on the toolbar click customize then ok, anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Hey, I placed my bookmark menu items into the navigation toolbar like this:

capture.png

However when I start up my browser it looks like this:

capture.png

Until I right click on the toolbar click customize then ok, anybody have any idea how to fix this?

This is how

/* Stop auto hide of bookmark button */

#bookmarksBarContent .bookmark-item {visibility: visible !important;} 
.chevron { display: none !important; }

• 2 months later...

I guess I'm kinda to late for this but I was wondering of someone could give me the full Stylish code which mail is using :)

I'm talking about the icons + the tab bar. I can't seem to find the Stylish code for those. I've got currently got IE8 icons but his Bookmarks menu icon looks way different.

Edited by Capric0rn

• 1 month later...

Just released version Glasser 3.5 which brings Firefox 3.5.x compatibility. I will be releasing Glasser 3.6 when Firefox 3.6 is released, this version will be compatible with Firefox 3.5 and 3.6

• 2 weeks later...

Just released version 3.5.2. This version now support the current Firefox 3.6 betas as well as the latest Firefox 3.5 version. Also the Glasser Extras have been updated to use new features in Firefox 3.6.

• 2 months later...

Just released version 3.5.2. This version now support the current Firefox 3.6 betas as well as the latest Firefox 3.5 version. Also the Glasser Extras have been updated to use new features in Firefox 3.6.

Is there an x64 version for FF3.6?