Watercolor Emico

Sorry for the double post, here's an updated version of the hovers:

Emendo_MenuItems.png

I've also started tweeting these things on Twitter :)

This would be perfect, both my two favourite colours in those shades. I've been using this theme for well over 8 months.

• 1 month later...

Cool :) Emico's lack of a red close button was indented :p

I also noticed that the Black theme is indeed a bit to bright to be a black theme on LCD screens. It looked great on my CRT screen but now it looks to washed on my LCD screen.

Thanks Capric0rn :) exactly on my LCD Black Modern was too bright too, my Dell monitor is very bright even on brightenss set to 0 is more bright than my old CRT CTX set to 100 :), red close button is very nice I like it easier to navigate, and new start button from Novus is fantastic.

Edited by peterPL

The startbutton from Emico fits better with the rest of the style tbh. The startbutton from Novus has a different gloss and it has different strokes etc :p

The menu high light's you have there are too "in your face", at least, in my opinion, but it's looking great, well done Capric0rn! :)

They're colored so that they fit the theme and the classic colored menu highlights. Also, just so you know, those menu hovers where mockups for Novus. The current menu highlights are looking way different.

The startbutton from Emico fits better with the rest of the style tbh. The startbutton from Novus has a different gloss and it has different strokes etc :p

I prefer Novus startbutton :) maybe it's not perfect gloss match but it's really hard to see that specially in black color and when text "Start" is hide that.

As long as you like it :p I'm just glad that people still like Emico after seeing Novus. I honestly can't use it anymore after using Novus :p

• 8 months later...

Thank you Capric0rn for both this VS and Novus! ;)

I attempted to combine both WCE and Novus into one:

I am pretty satisfied with the results.

Can you please e-mail me your modded theme? thanks in advance) :rolleyes:

Please don't resurrect old threads.

Thread Closed