2008 Summer Olympics

its almost time (less than 2 months)...cant wait to see what this one will bring...its always a highlight. The events are always so hard fought..and the stories around the athletes are even better...this documentary caught my eye too...

anyone else jazzed up...

yeah my fiancee had me watching some of the trials today...and the stories were already starting...plus my friend that told me about that doc i said before says theres a trailer coming out soon too...

• 1 month later...
Jeremy Wariner will be the biggest star of the olympics.

No he won't. Michael Phelps will be. Believe me, I'm a huge fan, but no way will Wariner be the biggest star. He may even lose gold to Merritt (I don't think so, but he could). Phelps has no competition and he's going for the record of most golds in a single Olympics.

Ive always loved the Olympics. The world jions together for peace for the 2 weeks it seems like. However this year I will be boycotting the olympics by not watching or supporting the olympics. I dont feel its right china is hosting the olympics. They treat there people so bad over there and kill there own citizens who do not support there communist government.