• Out of this world
    • Speechless
    • Well deserved
    • Unforgettable

actually all 4 has different meanings

they are all positive yes

but the meanings are different.

anyone can check it from dictionary.

For example a speechless habit might be forgettable therefore it would not be unforgettable.

well deserved is also a deserved performance where the team might not impress a lot but still the effort is appreciated

out of this world is close to miraclous. and is not related to any other three.

so basically all are different.

because there is nothing negative about a team who is in semi finals.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes, I am from Croatia. My post has nothing to do with last night's game. :) In fact, I believe, regardless of "luck", it's not trivial to chase "lost games" and come out of it as a winner. While you might not play "by the book football", you're highly motivated team.

What I meant is that those refer to the same. Out of this world, great, awesome, speechless, excellent, rockin', phenomenal... Semantically differ but are used in same context. You're confusing plain dictionary explanation with the context word is used in. That's all.

all 4 options are very similair... on the positive side.... where are the negatives options?!?!

i would say Turkey have done well- but due to a member on these forums called "Alfista" - hes made the Turkey's team sound like a right bunch of w4nkers...

so i really do hope germany knock them out wednesday....

WTF theres no negative options, thats one of the most one sided votes I have seen.

Just wait till the Zimbabwe re run.

I vote 'under-cooked' and lacks salt

:laugh:

This guy must have inherited Snyper's spirit as no way can someone be that idiotic yet audacious to create a poll with absolutely no negative points :laugh: !

Scirwode

all 4 options are very similair... on the positive side.... where are the negatives options?!?!

i would say Turkey have done well- but due to a member on these forums called "Alfista" - hes made the Turkey's team sound like a right bunch of w4nkers...

so i really do hope germany knock them out wednesday....

Who is w4nker? Your team, inventer of football, UK knocked out long before, not played in euro 2008. :)

Who is w4nker? Your team, inventer of football, UK knocked out long before, not played in euro 2008. :)

There is no "UK" in football, and he only said that Alfista made your team look like a bunch of wan.kers, which he sure as hell did.

sure i did..

******s that are in semi finals with 3 comebacks?

what a definition of ******s.

The beauty of a poll is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE...

it is not a crucial statistical assigment for a college degree.

if you do not like the poll you can stay away from this thread easily.

4 of those answers ARE different if you can understand the slight meaning.

also i do not need to put negative things to the poll since i am not a representetive of Turkish Football Association and need to see if Turkey is lacking in a specific area.

Turkey has been wonderful in the competition and definitely the team that most people appreciate.

Yes holland plays better football than us but still much more people are into Turkey's games due to the fact of incredible last minute goals in 3 last games.

I am so happy when i am so right :)

i can see most of your jealousy and sense it.

but honestly i like all of you guys. its always good to meet with new people. i wish some of your brains could be at a higher level such as mine.

(not intended for all people in here of course. some of you guys are very smart and noble.)

Forget about Turkey, Russia is the team of the tournament. Russia wins all their games not with luck, but with skill.

its true, they dominated the dutch today

Well actually , except well deserved the other 3 can mean negative opinion.

I picked speechless because I have nothing to say to how such a boring team gets so far...

I also hoped that with Greece out I wont have to see sabotage football again... I was mistaken.

The good part is that Turkey at least goes forward unlike Greece. I'd rather watch Turkey than Greece but Turkey's luck will run out.

also i do not need to put negative things to the poll since i am not a representetive of Turkish Football Association and need to see if Turkey is lacking in a specific area.

What the hell...?? This makes no sense at all!! :wacko:

You have to belong to a Football Association to put negative things in a poll!!?? And you don't if it's positive things...? WTF...!!??

I am so happy when i am so right :)

Unbelievable. I would expect a person with your age to be down to earth, but your arrogance grows by the day.

By the way, care to make that into a poll here? I can almost see it:

"Am I always right or wrong?" is the question. The options are: "right" and "correct", "spot-on" and "accurate" :p

Forget about Turkey, Russia is the team of the tournament. Russia wins all their games not with luck, but with skill.

Not true, Russia don't win with skill. They win because of Guus Hiddink. He's a tactical mastermind. If your looking at skill, then the Dutch should've won hands down. Its because of the tactics and hard work that Russia won.

Turkey = Luck + Persistence.