Chuck Liddell

Him at the Guy's choice awards on spike tv a few days ago... i'm kinda nervous for him, i dont know whats up.

I'm a huge fan of Liddell's but i feel his time is slipping away and he's getting too much into his celebrity status..

For those that didn't see it.. he walked about 50ft if that to get up on stage to present, he looked as if he had a beer gut... and during his 2 or 3 sentences he took a gasp as if he was out of breath... wtf.. this is not good news for him.

If he loses to Rashad.. he's done.

I never saw that but it sounds really bad, Rashad will try and take him especially as he's undefeated and would love that zero to stay.

He practically has a beer gut when he fights lol.... Definitely not the best conditioned UFC fighter, but then again he rarely ever needs to grind it out on the ground.

I don't think he'll lose to Rashad. Liddell still has arguably the most explosive knockout power standing up.

• 2 weeks later...
It ain't a beer gut. It's more of a protein belly (protein supliments which effect stomach fat)

Chuck is an alcoholic so I wouldn't put it past him. Not that protein wouldn't assist.

• 3 weeks later...

Liddell vs. Rashad is a joke of a matchup. Liddell still has great takedown defense, and the gut fools everyone into thinking his conditioning is garbage. He rarely gasses in the cage. Rashad will be an easy win for Liddell, and the UFC will justify that win by giving Liddell a title shot, which is complete bs.