Spain wins UEFA 2008!

Huzzah for Spain :D !

Scirwode

Corrected...(if it's still wrong blame the BBC :p )

lol, ok, we will blame the BBC (seeing as they steal over ?130 a year of our hard earned cash!) but it is still wrong. Spain have wonUEFA Euro 2008>... Or to be plain and simple... Euro 2008.

lol, ok, we will blame the BBC (seeing as they steal over ?130 a year of our hard earned cash!) but it is still wrong. Spain have wonUEFA Euro 2008>... Or to be plain and simple... Euro 2008.

Come on now. They don't steal it.

All you have to do is stop watching TV, stop listening to radio and give up the internet and they can't take the money from you.

Congratulation to Spain, as for Germany well, I never seen them play so poorly :| . They really should be ashamed of themselves, I feel sorry for their fans and they were absolutely terrible throughout the tournament.

"Saladas" you having a laugh...!

great game by Spain. the Germans were only good in the first 20minutes of the game then lost it. Their desperate tries towards the end of the game almost cost them a couple more goals. I was hoping they would have more of the game, but not today. There wasn't enough will power it seemed and Spain played great soccer.

MFDK, if the Germans really were playing that poorly, how do you explain they made it to the final and only lost 1:0? I don't think anybody needs to feel sorry for the Germans. They played decent soccer and lost against the best team of the tournament.

sabb (German btw.)

Edited by starless.bible.black

Brilliant game by Spain (Y)

Germany played poorly I'm sorry to say so but they did and I still hold firm to my opinion that Turkey were much better in their previous encounter :(

The Spains thoroughly deserved it. The Germans on the other hand deserved to lose. I had 4 of my freinds over watching the game on my big telly and we had a real fun night. We all wanted it to go to extra time but alas congratulations to Spain. We were up till 3:30 AM watching it and then celebrating around for about an hour more.

Fun night and good game. GO SPAIN! I have been supporting them for like 8 years now and they finally win something or get close to it atleast!

Awesome score by Torres, I thought he was blocked by the German player, and he just powered around him and gave the ball that nice little touch. I swear it felt like 10 seconds with the ball bouncing towards the goal.