July 2008 Desktops

Big Bang Theory FTW!

I changed mine and oh yeah its spoilerish to those who have not seen Dark Knight!!

eb00cd6f.jpg

Not really a spoiler. It shows that he is two face in the trailer (if you caught it).

Haven't done one of these in ages, but since the new PC is up and running here we are. Only the primary monitor.

google images mirrors edge and you will eventually find the source for the wall.

post-9477-1216973285_thumb.jpg

Haven't done one of these in ages, but since the new PC is up and running here we are. Only the primary monitor.

google images mirrors edge and you will eventually find the source for the wall.

post-9477-1216973285_thumb.jpg

Doctor Horrible FTW! :D

what's that skin for your VLC?

what's that skin for your VLC?

It's the video window of Bister (the vid window isn't skinned, and I have the controls on a different monitor.) I think it's one of the first skins if you browse by popular on devart.

My minimalistic XP desktop :)

I personally can't get bored of that style, so simple and clean.

Would you mind sharing that theme please?

looks like default vista to me. With firefox and the glasser extension for stylish