March Desktops

hey smitjel,

where can i get that wallpaper that's in your desktop? and also where can i find those office icons that are on your desktop? dem tite!

wpp: doisneau photo...

vs: clasixx...

icons: gnome

res: 1200x1600

but i had to made this one smaller so it could be posted.

minimal. :huh:

Please keep images at 1024 x 768 or below ~ Dazzla

justincase anyone is not adept at Photoshop or bladepro etc. - just a reminder that good ole Paint will work as supplied by Microsoft...

I just take a fav sci-fi art painting and then begin selecting rectangles >copy >paste and set the whole collage onto a colored border/background. I'd show it but it seems everyone here has far more skill with the image manipulation than I have... I do have fun, though, and change my desktop wallpaper about twice a month

Just a reminder people, keep the desktops under 1024 x 768 if you plan to actually show them in your posts. There's nothing to stop you posting a link to a larger desktop, just don't imbed it in the posts :)

From Minimal to March desktops, here's the latest one. This one will stay for a while since it's not too flashy and won't lose it's touch. Maybe the only thing that'll change is the wallpaper.

Theme: Watercolor Lite 2.0 by Binary (modded Startbutton supplied by Binary before forum was taken down)

Wallpaper: I just grabbed the background from Maxlist and tiled it.

Icons: hyperb0le's Trash png that I converted (and made a Trash Full too to go along with it)

Shell32: Default

post-7-1047235189.jpg

wpp: doisneau photo...

vs: clasixx...

icons: gnome

res: 1200x1600

but i had to made this one smaller so it could be posted.

post-7-1047235328.jpg

hey smitjel,

where can i get that wallpaper that's in your desktop? and also where can i find those office icons that are on your desktop? dem tite!

"MattSwift.com" posted it a while back but you can get it HERE too.

The office icons are in the Completed Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers Forum. I'm pretty sure you can find it.

Yeah, pretty plain. I don't usually mod my theme much, I usually work more than anything and don't have a lot of time to do so.

Theme: Luna

Desktop: Grassy, Bliss ripoff kind of deal.

If anyone has any good OS X themes, I'm really wanting to try that out. You can IM me on AIM: unGarrett, or just reply in the forums. Thanks. :whistle:

post-7-1047245928.gif