ie plugins

u know when sometimes those plugins pop up in internet explorer and u just clikc OK OK OK OK to get it over with. yes well i accidentally did this lately, and now wenever i right click on a website, theres all these extra options in the drop down menu. does anyone know to remove these? pls help!

figure out what it is first of all, then uninstall it. or if it doesn't have an uninstaller, look around to find out how to uninstall it. odds are that someone has had it before.

Lol you don't need to format.

First look in your add/remove for any software that looks suspicouse or named similar to what the menu's provide.

If you don't see it there then do a search on google for "Spybot". It's a spyware program like Ad Aware but I think it's actually better than adaware at the moment and clean your PC of spyware. That'll most likely get it.

It is probably an activex control that is on the downloaded programs files folder, delete that (or all of them) and then run regcleaner to remove everything about it from the registy ;)

Theres a program called BHODemon it lets u see all the "Browser Helper Objects" as they call them and remover them if u want. cool lil free prog. i know theres a couple other progs out there. that do the same things but i couldnt remmber what they were called. u can find it by searching google.

first scan your computer with ad-aware

then go to C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files

and click on the files, and go to properties and see CodeBase line, if something sounds screawy then remove it

also check C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS

like mAcOdIn says, dl spybot, keep it updated and it'll kill off any browser hijacker out there. after you've done that dl spyblaster, keep it updated and it will never happen again. it also installs dummies for most tracking cookies. great little free program. check it out "here", you won't regret it.