Neowin Fantasy Football 2008 [NFL]

Are we going to have a league this year guys? I'll set it up, or whomever the normal commish is can.

EDIT: I went ahead and set it up @ Yahoo.

League ID: 233654

Password: neowin

It's set at a max of 14 teams. Get in quick.

Edited by defwhig

• 2 weeks later...

i set it up last year, i can probably do it again....give me a few days and ill get it up and running (currently out of town)

im in as well...is there anyway to make the draft time a little earlier, say 9pm? they take a long time and I have to work the next day!

im in as well...is there anyway to make the draft time a little earlier, say 9pm? they take a long time and I have to work the next day!

I have church that night and that's why I have it set to 9:00. I was going to change it to 8:00, but Yahoo will only allow you to choose from the following times (I guess they limit the amount of drafts going on at certain times).

All Central times

3:00

4:00

5:00

9:00

10:00

The only other one that would work for me is 3.. Let me know if you guys would rather do it then.

I'll leave it at 9 for now so we don't lose that spot.

Edited by defwhig

ok, well i will stay for as long as I can but thats probably at 30 mins or so max....here is what youll need to do...set the decision time to 20 or 30 seconds...yes it will make it for a hurray BUT when it comes to peoples turns it wll only last 30 seconds as opposed to 2 minutes we dd last year....3 would probably work for me too

ok, well i will stay for as long as I can but thats probably at 30 mins or so max....here is what youll need to do...set the decision time to 20 or 30 seconds...yes it will make it for a hurray BUT when it comes to peoples turns it wll only last 30 seconds as opposed to 2 minutes we dd last year....3 would probably work for me too

Sorry, but according to Yahoo you can't adjust the decision time... Link

If most people can work with the 3:00 time, I'll gladly change it.

Sorry, but according to Yahoo you can't adjust the decision time... Link

If most people can work with the 3:00 time, I'll gladly change it.

oh thats fine, ill make sure to set up my draft list accordingly. I understand most of us are in different timezones

SausE was last active on Neowin baseball on Wed Mar 26 4:15pm EDT.

Perhaps if he is reading this he can provide some insight into why it would be different in football than it was in baseball. Unfortunately some people miss the draft and then give up on the entire season but that isn't good for everyone else.

Perhaps if he is reading this he can provide some insight into why it would be different in football than it was in baseball. Unfortunately some people miss the draft and then give up on the entire season but that isn't good for everyone else.

I agree, dont let someone in who isnt going to play...it really kills the league

I can't do the draft at your time - from the UK. I didn't get in last season, but I played out the season before. If no one objects to me using the autodraft - I would like a spot, and I know a colleague of mine that did the pick 'ems last season (and is down for this season) would do the same.

Thanks for the heads up. We'll give him a day or two to respond, after that I'll boot him.

I can't do the draft at your time - from the UK. I didn't get in last season, but I played out the season before. If no one objects to me using the autodraft - I would like a spot, and I know a colleague of mine that did the pick 'ems last season (and is down for this season) would do the same.

Jump on in Greeno. It will be impossible to get everyone there with all the time differences, so using the autodraft is not a concern.

Is there still space for me?

I'm in the UK too, but I'll set up my draft priorities.

EDIT: Joined as 'The Bolts'. I'll sort my draft list before I go away next week.

Edited by ynnoj