Wireless connection keeps dropping.

I've been using wireless connection for my internet for a long time with XP and never had a problem. Now that I bought a new computer, the wireless signal drops sometimes and takes a while to come back. At first, I thought it was the router not being fully compatible with Vista. So, I bought a new Netgear one. According to research, it's fully compatible with Vista. Well, the connection still keeps on dropping. What happens is, my connection would stay fine for a few hours, then all of a sudden, my Connection says "Limited connectivity" and then the signal drops completely. When I go to the list of available networks, my network is still listed with full strength. So, when I try to connect to it, it's unable to and Vista doesn't have a solution as to why. So, I keep trying to connect and still nothing. So, I wait about 10-15 minutes and the connection finally returns. I doubt there is something wrong with my adapter or router as I've read that other people have the same problem as well. Anybody have any idea what is causing this and how I can resolve this issue?

Edit- I'm sorry. I keep doing this. I keep posting under the wrong board. This site should have an option to delete your own thread. Many other forums do. Anyways, I created the same topic again here: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=649360

Sorry again. A moderator may delete this thread.

Edited by xraffle