[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Where did you get those pictures from? Are gamespot actually taking pre-orders now, and does that contain the coupon code you can enter on the PSN?

gamestop has always been taking pre-orders, but they just received their kratos pre-order bonuses this week. just got mine, and yes, it does contain the code to enter in PSN.

UK preorder details for LittleBigPlanet inside

Media Molecule has done a fantastic job getting their Sackboy creation into the eyes of the public and the end result of this dedication has been evident. With everyone clamoring for the LittleBigPlanet preorder bonuses across North America, it left the Europeans asking "What about us?" That question has finally been answered.

The European game site Play.com, updated their LittleBigPlanet page today with the preorder bonus item of Nariko. For those of you that are unaware, Nariko will be a downloadable costume set for you to dress up your Sackboy.

Pre-Order LittleBigPlanet from Play.com and receive the Heavenly Sword starlet 'Nariko' as an exclusive in-game character. Access to PlayStation Network required to download the character. Instructions on how to download Nariko will be sent during the week of release.

Source

Sackboy has been the popular icon for the past couple of weeks, and with his release just around the corner he’s sure to stick around. Yet another trailer has surfaced showing off the game once again. This time it shows three players creating their very own level right from scratch. We assume their developers/representatives of the game as they do not need anytime to pause, and most likely already have a level in mind. This will definitely get me thinking about what levels I will attempt to create with my Sacboy. I say attempt as my imagination is horrible. Trailer after the jump!

UPDATE- Second video now up. This time they create a rotating ferris wheel that sends players flying into a roasting oven!

2 videos: http://gamextract.com/?p=1271

Good to watch people who know what they're doing creating levels :D Good videos!!

Also,

LittleBigPlanet Kratos sackboy costume can be shared

Thanks to a poster on NeoGAF, we have some details regarding the popular Kratos sackboy costume for LittleBigPlanet. First of all, the card is given to you immediately when you preorder in-store. According the GameStop website, if you preordered online or you arranged for in-store pickup, your code will be e-mailed to you one week before the game ships. The code must also be redeemed by January 8th, 2009.

Lastly, like PSN games, each code will be associated with a PSN account -- which "allows download of the LittleBigPlanet in-game costume on 5 PS3 systems per account." Too bad you don't get five pouches to share with your friends, huh? Reverse side of the above LBP code card, after the jump:

"Upon receiving your game, follow these instructions closely to download your new costume:

1. Open an account on the PLAYSTATION Network (or use an existing account) on your PS3.

2. From the PLAYSTATION Network icon on the Xross Media Bar, select 'Account Management'.

3. Enter 'Transaction Management'.

4. Select 'Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotion Code'.

5. Enter promotion code. Please note that the promotion code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

Once the promtional code has been entered correctly click continue. Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen."

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/23/little...-can-be-shared/

Edited by Audioboxer

Audioboxer, i dont quite follow that bit about sharing the pre-order costumes.

Does it mean if i get kratos and a friend gets Nariko pre-orders, then i have my friend login my ps3 and i log into his, that then both of us can use our own accounts to download both costumes ??

Also, here is my input for EU pre-orders

Nariko pre-order

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...et/Product.html

Looks quite confusing :crazy: In that first video Sacboy seems to pass through some objects (in the purple cushion-y stuff where he's using the pendulum thing to knoc the green steps down - he passes through the sides of the "U" shape but can then land ontop of them) but seconds later can stand on them. There's no clear indication of which is which either.

That all depends on where you are on the screen. There is background, middleground and foreground

This.

It's "3D" 2D.