::Post your Artwork here::

Question

Post Photo's, Graphics, Artwork, psd's, ect...

::IMPORTANT:: This post is for artwork that is your own, and that you give your consent for people to use it as stock ( ie stock photography )

::If anyone has any requests for tweaking of artwork here, by all means please ask, Im sure that there are many people here who would love to help :yes:

Edited by Nautica

Im sure that there [EDIT] WERE  many people here who would love to help :yes:  :whistle:

I dont think there were any at all.

Go to istockphoto.com if you want stock media.

hmm did this on my very first beginning with photoshop, its pretty simple and not really action intensive :D just played around with this tentacles stuff...think ur free to use any part of it... :happy:

post-31-1047367855.jpg

hmm did this on my very first beginning with photoshop, its pretty simple and not really action intensive :D just played around with this tentacles stuff...think ur free to use any part of it... :happy:

Nice m8!!

do you have any links to tutorials on how to do those "tenticles"

thanks

More suprising of the maturity of the "comical" posters. Stock art is hard to come by and if people would look more closely, most "stock art" websites charge for use (royalty free, not fee free).

The thread was a good idea.. unfortunatly, its not ?moderated?filtered? for stupidity.

More suprising of the maturity of the "comical" posters. Stock art is hard to come by and if people would look more closely, most "stock art" websites charge for use (royalty free, not fee free).

The thread was a good idea.. unfortunatly, its not ?moderated?filtered? for stupidity.

Free stock art is actually real easy to come by, you just have to know where to look and what to look for.

Free stock art is actually real easy to come by, you just have to know where to look and what to look for.

yeh hes right.. ill try and find some links that i know of