* Heavyweight bout: Cain Velasquez vs. Jake O'Brien

Preliminary card

* Welterweight bout: Brad Blackburn vs. James Giboo

* Welterweight bout: Rory Markham vs. Brodie Farber

* Lightweight bout: Dale Hart vs. Shannon Gugerty

* Middleweight bout: Nate Loughran vs. Johnny Rees

* Middleweight bout: Tim Credeur vs. Cale Yarbrough

It's tonight!

It's live tonight on Setanta at 2am. Problem is, Setanta don't seem to like to repeat these things like Bravo used to, so it seems you have to now catch them live!

I think I am only really looking forward to the main event but Affliction the whole card is stacked and thats not even on!

Yeah, the trouble is because Affliction is little known and only just starting up, no one seems to be bothering with it in the UK.

Yeah, the trouble is because Affliction is little known and only just starting up, no one seems to be bothering with it in the UK.

Even tho the card has big names in mma its a shame =[

Edgar vs. Franka was a good scrap. Edgar is solid. That Johnson vs. Burns fight demands a rematch. Even if that finger was accidental it should have been ruled an NC. Pretty good free card and glad pee pants lost too.

pee pants?

:laugh:

The guy that made me stop watching TUF. Glad he lost, that kid was a disgrace. BUT, I blame Dana for allowing that kind of stuff to air just for ratings. It ruins the sport.

Even tho the card has big names in mma its a shame =[

yeah you know how frustrating it was listening to people say everyone in affliction was garbage because they didn't know any of the names... The affliction card was awesome.

but yeah, silva got knocked out and i totally saw that coming, silva is WAYYYYYYY to good.

Terrible matchup by the UFC, in my opinion. It wasn't an exciting fight, just an exciting finish. Silva's range was going to be a huge problem from the get-go, and it was obvious that Irvin would have terrible problems getting inside to unleash his fury. Fedor vs. Sylvia still took the cake, and even the DREAM.5 event with Eddie Alvarez vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri was unreal in comparison to this fight. Want to see some great lightweights go toe-to-toe, find the DREAM.5 fights online. Some great action, and likely the best card of the weekend.