[VS] Watercolor Lite v2.0

i'd like the shellstyle too but i use ergonomic. if you make one, it will be greatly appreciated. :)

same here.

Thanks for all your hard work Chris. :)

Hey Chris,

Don't get down on what others were saying in that opensource watercolor thread. There are a lot of us out there that truly love the watercolor theme that you have created. I for one am one of those and cannt wait for you to update it with a shellstyle. While I have added a personal touch to the theme, I would never call myself a themer or anything close to that, just someone you admires your work and eagerly waits for updates. So, please don't stop adding to your creations just becauase a few people think they can do better. And I truly hope that you don't forget us windows people when you move over the dark side with your new mac (which personally I would like to have one, just don't have the money).

Cheers to you work,

Mike

AKA TrainerNIU

Please keep flame posts out of this thread, they will be deleted on sight

Radish.

I have 1.5G in my themes folder, and if I had to dump all but one, Watercolor Lite would stay.

I guess that makes my opinion clear.

Thanks for your stuff - it's excellent.

:D

I have been using Watercolor Lite unmodified ever since it was released. It's just perfect as it is ... no jagged edges, bleeding text etc.

Keep up the awesome work, Binary ... and I hope you will continue to develop Watercolor in the future too. :)

Tons of people are asking for this mod, but binary doesn't want to create it. Now, what's wrong with me posting it here if I give full credit to him? He said he doesn't want buggy, low quality mods, but this one (IMHO) is pretty much as bug-free as the original theme.

please guys just drop the whole modding thing Binary said no so get over it. If you want to release it that bad then just remake the whole thing and its yours.

Dan

Tons of people are asking for this mod, but binary doesn't want to create it. Now, what's wrong with me posting it here if I give full credit to him? He said he doesn't want buggy, low quality mods, but this one (IMHO) is pretty much as bug-free as the original theme.

Do you have some sort of inferiority complex?

And I thought you were told not to dirty my thread with your flames & spammage.

Be a big boy and grow the **** up.

Chris

Binary Great Theme i use both Windowblinds and msstyle both are great great theme !! never minded the jerkoffs that keep trying to flame you . Please keep up the good work !

Why don't you people get it?, he doesn't want to create another version of Watercolor Lite - he wants to stick to this current version & work on it. Like dannyres has said, if you want to release it - remake it from the ground up, if not - don't bother posting about it because Binary will refuse to accept it, like he has said before ....

Radish.

Just wanna check some progress. Binary are you still working on it? And if you do what are you exactly doing? I really hope you will find some time in the future to create an orange scheme, that would rock my world.

Gotta say this is by far the best theme for XP, so keep up the good work. And about the mods... people drop it. Binary stated he doesn't want mods and that is his choice. I do understand that perfectly, because personally I also don't want my BlueCurve theme to be modded. Quality control on all the mods would be nearly impossible so just drop the subject and enjoy this high quality theme like it is.

I'll be making an orange version. Right now I'm working on black, which is pretty much complete, and I'm also working on the shellstyle still. I was going to release the shellstyles then I found a bug which I havent worked out yet (just stumbled upon it accidently). I'm still working on this theme dispite the flamming and childishness, because I know there are patient people waiting for it :)

Chris

I'll be making an orange version. Right now I'm working on black, which is pretty much complete, and I'm also working on the shellstyle still. I was going to release the shellstyles then I found a bug which I havent worked out yet (just stumbled upon it accidently). I'm still working on this theme dispite the flamming and childishness, because I know there are patient people waiting for it :)

Chris

Cheer! :punk:

binary, can i see an example of the black you used please? i remember you saying you couldn't find a good looking one and i would like to see which one you picked. :)

Chris

Great!! Good to here you are still working on it. Keep it up.

Is water color lite faster than the Normal water color, if so, how?

Should be about the same.

Chris

Here's a preview of Watercolor black, codename:raven ;)

If it's not what you guys were expecting, please add suggestions. I think it looks pretty sharp. I didnt think a completely black scheme looked good, so I opted for a gradiant to black.

It's fairly dark nonetheless.

ravena5.jpg

btw these are redesigned graphics, not just hue shifts.

Chris