Ahh I can't take much more, haha

Do you think "1337 sp34k". is stupid?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think "1337 sp34k". is stupid?

• yes
    • no

every day i attempt to read threads and i'm getting sick of the way people type...is it really too hard just to type normal? from now on i refuse to read any word that has numbers replacing letters, haha.

oh yeah, vote in the poll, i want to see how everyone else likes the way everyone is talking in their so called "cool" way.

Yes I agree. At first it didnt seem so bad, but then as I began to read more and more threads, it became obvious, that some people just wanted to go along with the trend and be in, with the others. From time to time I'll shorten microsoft with either MS, or M$ but thats sledom if I do at all, but all this elite, er L33T wording just gets old quickly. If a new person where to come along to this site not knowing to much about computers, and terminology, and they read posts with L33T Sp34k, they are either going to be either lost, or think that person is a complete wacko! :wacko: Anyway, it would be nice to just type the actual words out, i mean the 5 or 6 additional seconds isnt going to hurt anyone. Thats just my thoughts.....