Worlds Fastest Man Race starts in 30 minutes

My bets are on the Jamaicans.

Usaine Bolt who normally runs 200m races and new to 100m is leaving the rest in the dust...literally. Man that guy makes it look easy....with still having power in reserves.

Who will win ?

unbelievable...

He should've ran full speed to the end though...to set the record even higher.... he slowed down near the last 3/4's of the track... lol

but damn imagine what the record could've been.. 9.5 or lower.

Bolt is famed for his showboating tactic of being able to stop mid-race and masturbate, ejaculating over the finishing line. This has led to the expression "coming faster than a Bolt" becoming commonplace amongst early-ejaculators.

Just what the hell is this? :|

Awesome job done, thats very fast!

If you see right at the end of the race, he starts to celebrate before he finishes the race.

I think if he didnt do that, he could of shaved off some time (perhaps 9.5)

Yeh it's a great video...and they are being pulled left and right but they can't keep up with the uploaders lol

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...o_date_uploaded

Some are just crap. One person just took screenshots of the race and put music to it. YouTube is getting filled with stupid videos now.

I once saw a video where some guy who used his cell phone to record another video off from Youtube. Not even a real video it was a song from a new album.

Some are just crap. One person just took screenshots of the race and put music to it. YouTube is getting filled with stupid videos now.

I once saw a video where some guy who used his cell phone to record another video off from Youtube. Not even a real video it was a song from a new album.

just like the p2p like limewire etc...

fakes are filling up... as you say it's now in youtube's content....because the video show's a screenshot of the "supposed' video....sometimes it's just blank after that...10 minutes of nothingness.

He looks clean. His advantage is certainly height since he can have a longer stride. I could see him even running a 9.65 but not at the next Olympics. He'll have to do it in the next 2 years. And he could break the 200 but there's more $$$$ in the 100 m record.

still ashame he didn't put the pedal to the metal so to speak and create a world record that would be extremely difficult to beat...for years.

as said before too....he is 21 years old now... and 4 years from now he'll be 25 so the body will be older....maybe slower maybe faster....but I think if he could do wonders now why not just push the limits now....before your out of shape...or running the same times with the rest of the pack in 4 years from now.

Obviously he did not want to give his best. He wants to give himself a chance to break the record again (and again) in the future.

guys when is the 200m race?

VidER

Obviously he did not want to give his best. He wants to give himself a chance to break the record again (and again) in the future.

guys when is the 200m race?

VidER

Monday sometime I think.