Write your own "Get a Mac" ad competition

In response to the people's response to the new batch of "Get a Mac" ads, I thought it'd be pretty interesting to see what everyone can come up with if they were asked to write a script for an ad. It can be a serious improvement - taking out the negative messages and showing what's so good about Macs, or it can be another poke at Windows. Basically, I'm looking for a script with a dialogue between Mac and PC (and anyone else you might want to include) and some description / action, in a format similar to the following:

There's a video camera on a tripod on one side of the screen, next to which stands Mac, who seems to be filming with it.

PC: Hello, I'm a PC.

Mac: (pauses) And I'm a Mac. (goes back to filming)

PC: So, Mac, what are you doing?

Mac: (turns video camera towards PC) Oh, I'm just making a video blog entry about, you know, my life. Smile!

PC: (briefly fakes a smile, obviously failing)

Well, you can see that I'm terrible at it. :p But you get the idea.

Requirements

- It has to be a script advertising Macs - While the parodies are quite witty, I'm more looking to see how people would improve upon the Apple ads if it were up to them than how people would make fun of Apple with it.

- You're allowed to submit more than one script.

- No plagiarism.

Deadline

Post your scripts here or PM them to me by 11:59:59 PM EDT, Tuesday, 26th August.

Deciding on the winner

If there is a sufficient number of entries that are of a somewhat decent quality (i.e. not four-liners full of txtspk), the winner will be decided by public voting and announced in a post.

And there's no prize... Sorry 'bout that, but I just have no way of giving out any prize. If anyone wants to give something to the winner feel free to talk to me about it.

Due to the high likeliness of this thing failing, a winner will only be chosen if the competition works. I'm not liable for any time-wasting caused by your participation in something as silly as this.

wctaiwan

hey, I'm a PC

And I'm a Mac.

<Sitting facing eachother both on laptops>

What you doing, PC?

"Oh, setting up my new webcam"

<You see PC struggle with trying to fix it on the monitor, the driver CD etc>

Oh, that's too bad PC. I came with one.

<Shot of MAC using video chat on an instand messenger>

Words could do with work, but that'd show off the isight, and it's not a blatent stab at Windows.

cara i think you should be and well probly win it aswell

but anyway i am a student film maker at university and well if there are any very good ones i might just actually create it into real life (of course if anyone does want it done and has the money to blow let me know and i will)(pm me or mail me)

but yea this is good i might have a crack at it if i get a bit of time to write something up in my busy schedule

adam

Now the other question, can I involve Marketing... ;)

Seriously though, I look forward to seeing what comes out of this, we have some creative people in the Apple Community so lets put them to the test!