[Fifa 09] Team NEOWIN

This is a VERY ambitious Project im undertaking, but im willing to dedicate hard work and time to make it work!

Fifa 09 as im sure you will know, will ship with 10vs10 for the first time, ever in a football videogame, 10vs10 all human control.

To play 10vs10 you need not only brilliant players who understand football, but you need good communication and team work, and you all have to be disciplined within your various positions, you have to play like a real football team.

I think the guys here at Neowin are our best chance of getting a winning team together, and if were good enough, maybe even up to the FIWC 2010 where its going to be 11vs11.

Please, no time wasters, only people who can committ to training and hardwork, it wont be every night, we'll arrange a schedule that best suits everyone for matches and training, and we can keep a track of our progress here at Neowin Forums.

Also, Substitutions will be needed, so technically its a TEAM of 13, 3 people wont always be able to get a game, but there will be a very good squad rotation system, and people won't always be able to make it, so dont be disappointed if you dont make the team one week because you will be in the next, No substitute will sit out for two weeks running.

There are however some rules:

1. Must be 16+ (If under 18 then a certain amount of maturity must be displayed to be allowed to enter)

2. We will need substitues to be respectful, the best team will be put forward, even myself as a temporary captain can be subbed.

3. The Captain/Manager will be elected via a vote after the first two weeks of the group being together.

4. You MUST be able to speak English.

5. You MUST have a good DSL connection if your coming from the U.S/Eastern Europe

6. You MUST have a headset for communications on your PS3 (this hasnt been confirmed for Fifa 09 on PS3 but im assuming its in as it is on the current generation of Fifa for 5vs5)

7. AudioBoxer and AJR1 (me) will set things up and get things running

So if you want a kick around, and want to help establish Team NEOWIN, Please post here with the following and i'll be in touch.

Name: First Name will do

Sex: Male or Female

Headset: Yes or No

Internet Connection:

Favoured Position: